black to blonde...??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niksaki

Reaction score
Hello fellow geeks,
ok i have been dying my hair a white blonde for years now..(professionally of course not by myself) then about a year ago i wanted a drastic change and dyed it myself to jet black (permanent) :eek::lol:
anyway i do love the black, however i want to go back to blonde eventually, however my hair is very very dry, (snapping stage) what is the best thing to do with my hair? im thinking of getting quite a bit cut off, what else can i do to get it in better condition to think about geoing blonde again?
also for the past siz months in stead of redying my hair with black permanent i have been using semi's ....so finally after all this blabbing i guess im asking how on earth do i get back to blonde? take it slowly and get foils etc and build them up? or something else ? i dont know much about hair so thought i would ask the pro's thanks guys and girls nic :rolleyes::)

Whatever you do DON'T DO ANYTHING without going to a reputable salon that's known for their colour work and getting their advice. No one here will be able to give you correct advice without seeing the condition of your hair (which as you say is dry). Bleached hair can 'grab' so much of the darker colour that it's impossible to get it back out again. rom what you have said I think you'll have to wait to get all the dyed hair cut out and start again from scratch (ie: virgin hair - uncoloured). Stop dying it at home and get some good advice as to how to proceed. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back