Blackheads! How do you get rid?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misslatham

Reaction score
Im tempted to but the nose strips but I'm worried they are a gimmick and dont work. Is there a certain type of facial i should go for? Cleansers? Scrubs? Tools? Help!! Xx

Im tempted to but the nose strips but I'm worried they are a gimmick and dont work. Is there a certain type of facial i should go for? Cleansers? Scrubs? Tools? Help!! Xx

Id love to know to i get them all on my chin :-( xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I use st Ives apricot scrub for sensitive skin. It helps get rid if mine. I used to get them a lot on my nose and chin but they have all gone since I've been using it. x

Tri enzyme facial wash by elemis is great for this :). Has helped with mines. You have to tone afterwards with a toner as it alters the skins ph.

I use st Ives apricot scrub for sensitive skin. It helps get rid if mine. I used to get them a lot on my nose and chin but they have all gone since I've been using it. x

You know when i worked in boots the amount of people that use to come in and ask where it was, unbelivable and they all said it was great product i wonder if i should try that but other tines when i have used exfoliants on my face it brings big spots out x

The nose strips really worked for me when I was younger. With age my pores have shrunk and I dont seem to get them anymore.

Soap and glory facial scrub is good but their scrub of your life is amazing feels like ive had a microdermabrasion

I bought a clarisonic and it is the best thing ever for blackheads well worth the money I love it :) x

You know when i worked in boots the amount of people that use to come in and ask where it was, unbelivable and they all said it was great product i wonder if i should try that but other tines when i have used exfoliants on my face it brings big spots out x

My mum used to use it years ago but it was too harsh for my skin, but when I noticed the new ones on special in tesco I tried it again and I really cant recommend it enough. I've got all my friends into using it now lol.
I can't say I noticed anymore spots than usual come out when I started using it but I was having a real stressful time and had quite bad skin anyway Lol. but I know what you mean, I always get big ones when I start using any new scrub/face wash when I've been lazy and not used anything that properly deep cleanses for a while. Xx

I love those nose strips . . . . bought them for my teenagers and am addicted lol

In my forties and can't stop staring at what gets dragged out of my skin . . . I can spend a good five minutes studying the back of the strips :o

The ones I've tried are from Superdrug

Also steam yr face to open the pores x

Soap and glory facial scrub is good but their scrub of your life is amazing feels like ive had a microdermabrasion

Tried that too and seemed to bring me out in big spots the next mourning .. Is this normal are you supposed to carry on till your skin gets use to it i wonder

Exfoliating should help however you may wish to consider something like an AHA or BHA product rather than a manual scrub. I find they work a bit better around the nose area.

I love those nose strips . . . . bought them for my teenagers and am addicted lol

In my forties and can't stop staring at what gets dragged out of my skin . . . I can spend a good five minutes studying the back of the strips :o

The ones I've tried are from Superdrug

:lol: I'm the same! When I was in Japan, the ones they had were black (think it was a charcoal strip). But OMG! I spent a good 10 minutes looking at all the gunk protruding from it. They work best when you put it on right after a hot shower I think.

:lol: I'm the same! When I was in Japan, the ones they had were black (think it was a charcoal strip). But OMG! I spent a good 10 minutes looking at all the gunk protruding from it. They work best when you put it on right after a hot shower I think.

Where do you get these from i want some x

Where do you get these from i want some x

I bought the when I was in Tokyo 3 years ago. They were from Shiseido- popular Asian beauty brand. It was called "UNO Super Nose Pore Pack" :lol: in the States I was able to get it from the Asian market, but I haven't been able to find one here in the UK, so I've just been using the Bioré ones (which, again, in Asia, they're black!). However, amazon does carry the black Bioré strips. A company called "Boscia" also makes black strips, as well as a black peel off mask that I was able to get from Sephoria and Ulta, but idk if there's a Sephoria or Ulta in the UK.

Latest posts

Back