Blackpool and GF Sparkle lifted!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

l.a.m.x

Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently applied Blackpool with Grapefruit Sparkle on top to one of my regulars. Did everything as normal and so did she but it lifted off after three days. This has never happened to her before, she usually gets the full fortnight.

Anyway I didn't have the heart to tell her the same had happened to me, so I'm putting it down to that combination. I usually get 10days out of my Shellac but this chipped on day 2. I have no problems with lifting or layering usually. Has anyone else tried this combo?

I use the correct lamp and followed the correct PEP etc etc, the issue is those two colours together?!

Would love to know if anyone else has tried this as it looked beautiful and gutted it didn't last! X

That's really strange. It's the layering combination I always use on my mum ( it's her favourite) and she never has any trouble with it? :-s
Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382371753.803702.jpg

Hi,just wondering if you use cnd uv lamp?if so have you checked how many hours you have left on lamp as this could cause shellac from lifting x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hello there,

Yes as mentioned use the CND lamp (bulbs ok!) but can't understand why it didn't last on both of us. If it had just been my client I would have thought that she must have been doing something different without realising it, but the fact it was me too has left me baffled, this never happens with my Shellac! :rolleyes: xx

Latest posts

Back