Bleach advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e_lucy

Reaction score
Im a self confessed bleach addict ... I have been having bleach to the scalp forever - and have recently seen girls with a gorgeous shiny pink "tone" on their bleach - it looks delcious, i know its a toner, and I know a salon i used to go to called it "milkshake" I understand it might be a Loreal Luo colour .. any ideas ?

Im a self confessed bleach addict ... I have been having bleach to the scalp forever - and have recently seen girls with a gorgeous shiny pink "tone" on their bleach - it looks delcious, i know its a toner, and I know a salon i used to go to called it "milkshake" I understand it might be a Loreal Luo colour .. any ideas ?

Yes Ive seen girls with that colour too, looks nice ,
I would suggest you ask the hairdresser who does your bleach.
I'm sure she/he would know.
she/he could show you some colour charts and do some test pieces on It for you first.
please don't try home colors or you could end a bit more pink toned than you
may have wanted :eek:
hope this helps :hug:

What about Magic silver white, and Magic Silver Rose?? I have never used them and im not a Hairdresser.. but i recall "back in the day" if you had bleached hair the Rose toner looked lovely over the top!:confused:

it sounds like L'Oreal Dia Colour Gelee in pearl milkshake. This will give your hair a pinky tone provided that the hair is lifted up to a light enough base. Luo dont do any toners that have this tone the luo toners are:
PO -NATURAL
PO1- ASH(STRONG BLUE ASH HENCE THE .1 TONE)
PO2 - ASH (WEAKER MAUVE ASH EG .2)
PO3 - GOLDEN

hope this helps.
A x

Hi

Schwarzkopf do a new range called blondeme and do a fab 'pink' tone for its blondes. It has more staying power than the diacolor and has a home care range second to none for keeping that just coloured look. :)

Latest posts

Back