Bleach allergy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zAmedena

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My friend's been working in the hair industry for 20 years and recently developed an allergy to bleach - or to be more precise potassium persulfate.

Does someone know a profession salon line that uses a potassium persulfate free bleach?

Please help

Hey guys,

My friend's been working in the hair industry for 20 years and recently developed an allergy to bleach - or to be more precise potassium persulfate.

Does someone know a profession salon line that uses a potassium persulfate free bleach?

Please help
I had a client who was allergic to bleach, I always used wella blondor. But we tried it twice over the course of 6 years and she reacted both times.
I don't know if there's a difference in the formula, or whether something with her has changed. But a few months ago, we had a break through with Framesi decolour B scalp bleach cream. We did a test patch first, nothing happened. So we proceeded with a scalp application and she was absolutely fine. We've done 2 root touch ups since then and everything is fine. It's suitable for on or off scalp applications.

I had a client who was allergic to bleach, I always used wella blondor. But we tried it twice over the course of 6 years and she reacted both times.
I don't know if there's a difference in the formula, or whether something with her has changed. But a few months ago, we had a break through with Framesi decolour B scalp bleach cream. We did a test patch first, nothing happened. So we proceeded with a scalp application and she was absolutely fine. We've done 2 root touch ups since then and everything is fine. It's suitable for on or off scalp applications.

Wonderful, thanks for the info! Could you please link to the exact product, because as far as I can tell there's a few in the Decolour line. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back