Bleach Bath

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkles26

Reaction score
Sorry for starting another thread about this but I have just been reading them all and I'm so confused. Could someone give me an 'idiots guide' step by step. I've read so much conflicting info about mixing with shampoo/no shampoo. Lather/don't lather. Wrap hair in cling film or don't. People saying using 40 will make your hair fall out! Others saying that's silly. HELP!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also what's the best bleach powder? I'm thinking either Indola Rapid Blonde or Loreal Platinum - both seem to do the same but big price diffrence. Lady has thick , coarse, long, dark hair :)

Please someone advise, I'm a newbie :)

Personally I mix bleach and 9% equal parts shampoo and some water to mix it all up well, then I wet the hair and "shampoo" watching closely. If the hair is thick do it section by section washing off after each section has lightened enough. Many people have many methods, but that's mine. I use tigi bleach btw, and igora before that xoxo

Thank you for the advice :)

It's ok, we were all the newbies at some point. And we all had to ask questions on things we now don't even think about when doing, it's all practice, trial and retention xoxo

These are wella instructions
Pre shampoo
30grams of blondor
30ml 6%
15ml shampoo
60ml warm water
Mix and apply to required areas. Development is visual
Hth

Thank you Mandita! Love hearing what works for everyone :)

Thank you Mandita! Love hearing what works for everyone :)

i use fudge speed bleach equal parts bleach and 10 or 20 vol catalyst and fudge shampoo.;)

Ty Rach! :)

Latest posts

Back