Bleach bath

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Balayage

Reaction score
Recently I learned about bleach bath. It suppose to lift about 1 or 2 levels without making too much harm. After bleaching the whole head to level 10, i used bleaching powder and 20 vol dev. to lift the roots. All I got was level 9. Then after toned, the roots was slightly yellowish. They need to be lifted one more level. Will bleach path work for this? Shall I apply it only on roots? Or in the whole head? Any other ideas?

What level was your client to start with ? You could of used 30 Vol or you could of left the 20vol formula on a bit longer. I don’t use bleach baths to lift the natural base , I normally just use it to refresh the ends and to remove the old toner. What did you use to tone ? X

What level was your client to start with ? You could of used 30 Vol or you could of left the 20vol formula on a bit longer. I don’t use bleach baths to lift the natural base , I normally just use it to refresh the ends and to remove the old toner. What did you use to tone ? X
Started on level 5. Lifted to level 10. Toned just with silver shampoo for a natural platinum and the whole head became pure white. Only the roots needed to be lift just one level thats why I thought of a bleach bath.

Latest posts

Back