Bleach Bath

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scouser88

Reaction score
Whats the verdict on bleach bathing? iv only ever seen it done once and was a good effect. i am trying to bring it into effect in my current salon but obviously im not 100% on how effective it is and how it will effect the hair and the next colour that goes on? any suggestions?

When I bleach bath, I just mix up bleach, peroxide (normally 9%), a deep cleanse shampoo & washing up liquid - lovely concoction!! I apply it to the hair and leave it for about 10 minutes & keep checking it to see how its lifting. I think its a good way of lifting when you don't want to lift too much colour out or don't need to lift too light.. x

i was always taught 2 scoops bleach, 2 scoops peroxide (9%), and 2 scoops of clarifying shampoo. . . and just watch like a hawk untill it gets to the desired shade, sometimes requirs a rinse and reapplication. also if it is tint ur tryin to lift out, remember onbly to treat the tinted hair and not the regrowth, or it makes for a more complicated recolour because the tinted hair will toss off warmth and the regrowth might not. . . x

Ye exactly as i thought always nice to have a 2nd opinion before i start using it in work

Thanks

Latest posts

Back