Bleach bathing hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorgeouslocks21

Reaction score
My hair at the moment is around a base colour 5 and I want to get it too a level 7 so like a golden/dark Carmel blonde. My hairdresser said she could bleach it all over and then put a tint on top and get it the colour I want all in one go, or if I'm concerned about damaging my hair I can have a bleach back once a month for three months. Are bleach baths that more gentle on the hair or not really? I know the bleach won't be as strong as them putting bleach on all over lifting it in one go but if I'm having the bleach bath done 3 times I don't see it being that much before for the hair..

That's such a confusing post, go see a different hairdresser, it's quite simple to get from a 5 to a 7

You can do this with color no bleach

That's such a confusing post, go see a different hairdresser, it's quite simple to get from a 5 to a 7
Sorry was just quoting what she said too me, will do :)

There are options other than bleach but a very simple quick bleach bath will be fine, no damage & only one sitting will do the trick find a salon that uses olaplex and your hair will feel amazing too :)

There are options other than bleach but a very simple quick bleach bath will be fine, no damage & only one sitting will do the trick find a salon that uses olaplex and your hair will feel amazing too :)

Neither is great for the hair. Make sure to use olaplex

Latest posts

Back