Bleach blonde to balayage?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairfairy1904

Hair fairy
Reaction score
Hi all this question is actually for my own hair,
I am currently full head bleach blonde with ash toner.
I’ve let my roots grow out a fair bit and I’m wanting to go balayagè instead - too tired of the regrowth!!

I have done this to many clients in the past but no one with hair as light as my own! I don’t want it to go warm either - I know I’m a nightmare! My natural root is about 6/1
What would you put over the blonde and what method would you use? I’ll attach some photos of it now and how I want it eventually

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1511718563.913834.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1511718527.628266.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1511718320.957745.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1511718338.806992.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1511718365.006234.jpg

What brand do you use? What sort of think do you think you will use?

I'd be more concerned about finding someone I trust to do it properly. Do you have a friend who does your hair? What products do they use?

I'd be more concerned about finding someone I trust to do it properly. Do you have a friend who does your hair? What products do they use?
Yes I have someone to do it who I trust and she uses wella as do I but I’m open to suggestions is something else will cover better

I would do root stretch of 6 illumina into 7.3 the 7.3 isn't too warm and put olaplex number 2 on the ends unless you want to tone them too x

I'm Interested of other people's thoughts on this.. I get lots of requests with these sort of pictures. But I haven't ventured into illumina colours much, so would like to hear ur favourites. X

Illumina favs are - once I have "stripped" someone's hair if there is still brassy ness.... 7/81 amazing
For an ash tint 5/81 dark 6/16 6/19 med or 7/81

9/43 slices on blonde creates an amazing rose gold as illumina is violet based it is a very soft copper:

Toners on full head or highlights 9/60 - amazing at removing yellow
10/69

Latest posts

Back