Bleach blonde to copper help please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessievxx

Reaction score
I have a client who is a full head bleach blonde and has been for the last few years.

she currently has a 1.5 inch base 7 root with lots of warmth and now wants to go a light coppery colour all over (pic attached). I have a couple of options in mind using L’Oréal but would love to hear any other suggestions!!

Her hair isn’t in the worst condition for an all over bleach blonde but after years of processing it’s really porous and I’m worried that even if I put a permanent on after pre-pig the colour is just going to side straight out.

I am thinking to do:
Roots: 3/4 8.34 Majirel + 1/4 7.43 Majirel with 10VOL (3%
PrePig: 7.43 DiaRichesse 1.9%
Then all over (avoiding roots obviously) 3/4 8.34 Majirel + 1/4 7.43 Majirel and (?) really unsure on what % peroxide to use at this point.
Part of me is thinking 1.9% again but I’ve not done that using Majirel and im really not sure how it’ll grab.

another part of me is thinking just to do 3/4 8.34 and 1/4 7.43 diarichesse (possibly on dry) for 20 minutes and just regularly do that to build some
Sort of base until she’s ready for a Demi or permanent. Only trouble with this is that I think the contrast between the root and the ends will be too harsh - especially once washed a couple of times. I could always do more of a root melt with it but even then I have a feeling it’ll look too contrasting omg help I’m driving myself crazy Hahahaha.

she’s due in for a strand test soon so wanna have a clear idea in mind of what to mix I’m just sooo indecisive atm :(

Latest posts

Back