Bleach disaster!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might look into getting toners and semi's to retail, takes the guess work out of what they used.
What range of semi's do u retail? Xoxo

I use/sell affinage colour dynamics and hotshotz, I haven't tried the black yet though so don't know whether to risk it.
I was thinking maybe quickpig red, 1,7 (blue black) in satin (quasi) then retail the hotshotz liquorice for her to keep it fresh and shiny...id rather use true semi on its own but white to black is a bit of a gamble lol, what do you guys think?

I use/sell affinage colour dynamics and hotshotz, I haven't tried the black yet though so don't know whether to risk it.
I was thinking maybe quickpig red, 1,7 (blue black) in satin (quasi) then retail the hotshotz liquorice for her to keep it fresh and shiny...id rather use true semi on its own but white to black is a bit of a gamble lol, what do you guys think?

No matter what you put on, it will return to brown, you really need to stain the hair, and your right, its a big gamble, but its time's like these that I LOVE Hairdressing :D

No matter what you put on, it will return to brown, you really need to stain the hair, and your right, its a big gamble, but its time's like these that I LOVE Hairdressing :D

I would have thought a true semi black would fade to grey or green but I could be wrong lol

I would have thought a true semi black would fade to grey or green but I could be wrong lol

Hmm you might be right, in all honesty I have never taken a client white-to-black, im just going on the theory side of things with this one :)

Just realised you said true semi- yeah I think it would go grey aswell becuase it would just wash out and keep getting lighter each time :)

I feel your pain, just reading this i was cringeing! Every hairdressers worse nightmare :(
My first thoughts would be that the bleach wash was just too much for the already bleached hair, did it break from the roots or just the overlap of old regrowth? But for it to burn the scalp it suggests to higher peroxide, dodgy bleach or peroxide? Hope you get some answers and good luck for the future with your clients hair.

Perry I had a similar issue with a friend minus the breakage. Her hair lifted to baby chicken yellow and would not budge, her scalp was red and sore. I used the matrix v light which she had been having for over 12 months same peroxide etc. The outcome was she was pregnant! I then attempted to send her darker, She had a short hair cut but the colour would not stick through the ends so we restyled and sent her chocolate after. Phew!

It does make you feel sick and faint when this happens so big hugs xx

Latest posts

Back