bleach keep the colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah21

Reaction score
Hi im getting my hair bleached at my local salon and would like advice on how to keep it looking blonde as after a while it starts to go dull and abit brassey im using aussie hair care at the mo but would like something to help condition it and keep the brightness any advice is appreicated thank you:)

i too am interested in this as ive tried blonding shampoos and the violet ones but i still dont feel that ive found one that works for me.i also use aussie products and i use the 3 minute treatment thing as i also have my hair highlighted.my friend whos a hairdresser recommended it to me although she is not my hairdresser.but i dont really feel that its making any difference to the condition of my hair.

hi there is a silver shampoo out by clynol is called Clynol care reflex silver shampoo it neutralises yellow tones in ur hair and freshens it up i dont know weather that will help its trial and error for what suits ur hair , or having a toner inbetween u having ur colour might help to freshen it up a bit

i think ive found that toner works best for me.i just wish i could do it myself rather than bother my friend with it.:)

hi purple shampoo by wella (lifetex) is wicked keeps ya blonde bright

hi there is a silver shampoo out by clynol is called Clynol care reflex silver shampoo it neutralises yellow tones in ur hair and freshens it up i dont know weather that will help its trial and error for what suits ur hair , or having a toner inbetween u having ur colour might help to freshen it up a bit

silver shampoo is brilliant

Latest posts

Back