Bleach or stripper

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amchaffie19

Reaction score
Hey i have a client that is wanting to go silver/ dark grey not 100% decided on base colour/tone.
She is a base 6 , i am just curious if stripping the hair before bleach would be less damaging than going in straight with bleach and having to bleach multiple times before toning. Any suggestions would be great. I have never stripped before bleaching so not 100% sure what the best option would be

Hey i have a client that is wanting to go silver/ dark grey not 100% decided on base colour/tone.
She is a base 6 , i am just curious if stripping the hair before bleach would be less damaging than going in straight with bleach and having to bleach multiple times before toning. Any suggestions would be great. I have never stripped before bleaching so not 100% sure what the best option would be
If she has a build up of artificial colour, then colour remover is the right option

In this case, I’d look at using a colour reducer first to remove the colour build up then go in with bleach after you’ve removed at least 80% of the artificial colour molecules.

Latest posts

Back