Bleach to hi lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicolachats

Reaction score
I have a new client who is bleach all over but at her last appointment had her roots hi lighted. She prefers a solid colour but does not want bleach anymore so I would use an hi lift blonde on her. Concerned about how to blend as I have solid bleach then hi lights then an inch of regrowth. She is a level 6/7. Any suggestions would be much appreciated

I have a new client who is bleach all over but at her last appointment had her roots hi lighted. She prefers a solid colour but does not want bleach anymore so I would use an hi lift blonde on her. Concerned about how to blend as I have solid bleach then hi lights then an inch of regrowth. She is a level 6/7. Any suggestions would be much appreciated
Apply your root the root tint as normal and then go through each section and pick out the natural and also apply the tint to these sections. Use olaplex of you have it. This is the only way I can think of to tackle it.... Without overlapping the highlift tint onto the bleached hair/highlights.

Latest posts

Back