Bleach Wella Blondor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherelle89

Reaction score
Can someone advise me on how they mix bleach? I was taught to mix to a disired consiststancy and my college was taught alway measure bleach. Also when doing a full head of highlights do you A. Mix the full head amount of bleach needed in 1 go or B.mix 2 maybe 3 depending on thickness for even development?

We use Wella blondor.
Thanks

When doing a full head, particularly on thicker density hair, definitely mix in batches otherwise, it will have lost most of its lifting power by the time you come to apply it.
If you’re newly qualified/less experienced, I recommend you carefully measure bleach and tint mix using electronic scales for greater accuracy. I still measure my bleach mix most of the time just as a good habit, but particularly when you are making up batches for one client.

Can someone advise me on how they mix bleach? I was taught to mix to a disired consiststancy and my college was taught alway measure bleach. Also when doing a full head of highlights do you A. Mix the full head amount of bleach needed in 1 go or B.mix 2 maybe 3 depending on thickness for even development?

We use Wella blondor.
Thanks
I always weight my bleach and colours. It's the only way you can guarantee results everytime! If you do exactly that and then get an unexpected result, straight away you can eliminate that it's not down to inconsistent mixing ratios! If you speak to your colour rep they should be able to get you some at a decent price. But any scales will be more accurate than "guestimating"

Latest posts

Back