Bleached my hair from black to orange

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hair-candy

Reaction score
Ok I stripped my hair from jet blue black today, and I'm now this colour, I was just wondering what any of you guys would do next, be nice to hear ideas.... I think I wanna go auburn

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    224.2 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    222.7 KB · Views: 33
Are you a qualified hair dresser?

I'd go to a good salon and get it done correctly.

I assume you're not qualified or you'd know your hair would go Orange and know what to put on it

You need to go to a salon and get it done professionally. From black to auburn is a huge change and you want it to be done safely![emoji4]

Ok I stripped my hair from jet blue black today, and I'm now this colour, I was just wondering what any of you guys would do next, be nice to hear ideas.... I think I wanna go auburn
I thought you'd settled on going auburn for a bit?

Yes I'm
A hairdresser, I'm planning auburn, but just wondered if anyone had any other ideas.... I did know it would go a disgusting orange!!! I've cosen a dark red colour to go on top now anyways :) xx

Some hairdressers can do their own hair and some can't, I would recommend someone else doing it so you get good coverage of all the orange! You'll probably have to lighten it a little but otherwise it'll be way to copper!!

Ooh I'm a lovely red now :)

Latest posts

Back