Bleached white hair knowledge!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Williams

Danielwilliamshair
Reaction score
So, I'm new (or well, just registered new) and I'd like to just tell you about my hair and it's history, and please do not freak, with expert knowledge anything is possible in the hair industry, and by expert knowledge I mean EXPERT knowledge not professional knowledge...

So, I'm Daniel (obviously :D) I'm 17 and yes, I am licensed, I am young but I've had a passion for a very long time, and I started young (I couldn't receive my licence 'til I was 16, due to insurance but I was training before hand)

My hair is my pride and joy, my hair is my whole image, my whole career.... My hair is unlike anyone else's hair, and I strongly believe that...

My hair has been BLEACHED 56 times, 45 (I think, I didn't count this part) allover (yes, I mean overlapping, queue the cringe faces!!! but don't judge yet!) this is where the EXPERT knowledge comes in! When you know ABSOLUTELY everything about bleach it's an EXTREMELY fun and powerful tool, not just a damaging drying tool or whatever you want to associate over bleaching with, bleach can be your best friend if used right or many peoples nightmare if used wrong or insufficiently.

My hair is in NO MEANS damaged, yes it is processed, and many of you class that as damage because it alters the structure of the hair and all that fun stuff, but it is not damaged in the sense of internal and EXTERNAL structure or appearance, my hair is the ABSOLUTE SILKIEST hair you could ever come across, I legit mean SILK x3, my hair is to die for texture wise, it is extremely soft, and I don't have really thin hair either, my hair is normal thickness but leaning more towards thin, but I have SOOOO MUCH density, I have trillions of hair, I would say i have two heads worth of hair (lol but seriously) and my hair is EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY STRONG *evidently... if its bleached 56 times and never at all lost a single strand to breakage or damage it's gotta be super strong...) like, my hair is by far a lot more superior than a lot of people, I want to say everyone, but I can't vouch for every other person, but I wouldn't doubt having stronger hair than 90% of the population of the world... I know that sounds very petty because I've just compared my hair to the world, but when you're in my shoes you can't help but feel proud of your hair, it's my pride... I am very proud of my hair and what I've accomplished with it.

My hair is also extremely shiny, it's very, very, very light reflective, on an extremely sunny day my hair will GLOW and catch every bit of the light, it's that shiny....

I've never had any breakage, my hair has never snapped, melted or anything of the sort, and my hair is EXTREMELY elastic (i don't mean stretchy, I do NOT mean my hair stretches and snaps when wet, I mean my hair is strong and it can withstand A LOT, and because of it being as elasticated as it is I do not get split ends much, ofcourse I've had split ends before, but NEVER ever have I had split ends to the point my hair looks like straw, my hair has never been in that state and never will be in that state, my hair is also extremely moisturised, it's NEVER dry, and this is due to the fact I can leave my hair for 2 weeks before I wash it (this is when i can't be bothered of course, not every time, usually its every 4 days, but my hair is very oily naturally so i can only get away with 4 days but I leave it for 2 weeks regardless sometimes, because I am very vain (you can probably tell) and I have no care for what people think of my lifestyle towards my hair care.

My hair is pure white basically... It's the whitest BLEACHED hair you'll ever see, It's been whiter than natural white hair too at points, but it's hard to get it pure, PUUUUREE, seamless white EVERY TIME,
and when i say white i don't mean grey, silver, lilac, purple, or platinum, i mean paper white, glossy white... I do not favour those purple tinges or grey tones, I like my hair to be PURE WHITE!

Basically there's no point to this forum other than me being vain and letting you guys know all about my hair lol!

PLEASE SHARE WITH ME YOUR BLEACHED HAIR STORIES AND PICTURES!!! and your tips if you'd like to share them! :D

*some images are old, and my ends may not look perfect in all of them, but I trim them every 2-4 weeks and such*
Photo on 18-05-2016 at 11.07 p.m. #2.jpg
Photo on 15-04-2016 at 8.49 p.m..jpg

1936205_1145365272162136_5223855343307222463_n.jpg
13101489_1134376563261007_1270659055_n.jpg
13140780_1134376463261017_1478644953_n.jpg
13221530_1145365218828808_2764510059428225816_n.jpg
Photo on 18-05-2016 at 10.57 p.m..jpg
Photo on 18-05-2016 at 11.07 p.m..jpg
Photo on 15-04-2016 at 8.37 p.m..jpg
Photo on 19-03-2016 at 2.03 p.m. #4.jpg

So, I'm new (or well, just registered new) and I'd like to just tell you about my hair and it's history, and please do not freak, with expert knowledge anything is possible in the hair industry, and by expert knowledge I mean EXPERT knowledge not professional knowledge...

So, I'm Daniel (obviously :D) I'm 17 and yes, I am licensed, I am young but I've had a passion for a very long time, and I started young (I couldn't receive my licence 'til I was 16, due to insurance but I was training before hand)

My hair is my pride and joy, my hair is my whole image, my whole career.... My hair is unlike anyone else's hair, and I strongly believe that...

My hair has been BLEACHED 56 times, 45 (I think, I didn't count this part) allover (yes, I mean overlapping, queue the cringe faces!!! but don't judge yet!) this is where the EXPERT knowledge comes in! When you know ABSOLUTELY everything about bleach it's an EXTREMELY fun and powerful tool, not just a damaging drying tool or whatever you want to associate over bleaching with, bleach can be your best friend if used right or many peoples nightmare if used wrong or insufficiently.

My hair is in NO MEANS damaged, yes it is processed, and many of you class that as damage because it alters the structure of the hair and all that fun stuff, but it is not damaged in the sense of internal and EXTERNAL structure or appearance, my hair is the ABSOLUTE SILKIEST hair you could ever come across, I legit mean SILK x3, my hair is to die for texture wise, it is extremely soft, and I don't have really thin hair either, my hair is normal thickness but leaning more towards thin, but I have SOOOO MUCH density, I have trillions of hair, I would say i have two heads worth of hair (lol but seriously) and my hair is EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY STRONG *evidently... if its bleached 56 times and never at all lost a single strand to breakage or damage it's gotta be super strong...) like, my hair is by far a lot more superior than a lot of people, I want to say everyone, but I can't vouch for every other person, but I wouldn't doubt having stronger hair than 90% of the population of the world... I know that sounds very petty because I've just compared my hair to the world, but when you're in my shoes you can't help but feel proud of your hair, it's my pride... I am very proud of my hair and what I've accomplished with it.

My hair is also extremely shiny, it's very, very, very light reflective, on an extremely sunny day my hair will GLOW and catch every bit of the light, it's that shiny....

I've never had any breakage, my hair has never snapped, melted or anything of the sort, and my hair is EXTREMELY elastic (i don't mean stretchy, I do NOT mean my hair stretches and snaps when wet, I mean my hair is strong and it can withstand A LOT, and because of it being as elasticated as it is I do not get split ends much, ofcourse I've had split ends before, but NEVER ever have I had split ends to the point my hair looks like straw, my hair has never been in that state and never will be in that state, my hair is also extremely moisturised, it's NEVER dry, and this is due to the fact I can leave my hair for 2 weeks before I wash it (this is when i can't be bothered of course, not every time, usually its every 4 days, but my hair is very oily naturally so i can only get away with 4 days but I leave it for 2 weeks regardless sometimes, because I am very vain (you can probably tell) and I have no care for what people think of my lifestyle towards my hair care.

My hair is pure white basically... It's the whitest BLEACHED hair you'll ever see, It's been whiter than natural white hair too at points, but it's hard to get it pure, PUUUUREE, seamless white EVERY TIME,
and when i say white i don't mean grey, silver, lilac, purple, or platinum, i mean paper white, glossy white... I do not favour those purple tinges or grey tones, I like my hair to be PURE WHITE!

Basically there's no point to this forum other than me being vain and letting you guys know all about my hair lol!

PLEASE SHARE WITH ME YOUR BLEACHED HAIR STORIES AND PICTURES!!! and your tips if you'd like to share them! :D

*some images are old, and my ends may not look perfect in all of them, but I trim them every 2-4 weeks and such*View attachment 197639View attachment 197638
View attachment 197625 View attachment 197629 View attachment 197630 View attachment 197631 View attachment 197634 View attachment 197635 View attachment 197636 View attachment 197637
LMAO

Eh? :confused: Was the point of the post to show us pics? Or to educate the world that bleaching 50 something times is acceptable?

On the basis of this post I will now throw away everything I've learned and repeatedly bleach my clients hair :D

And why did you have to bleach your hair 50 times?

Wow!?! That just blew my mind, I'm lost for words [emoji23]. That's 5 mins I'll never get back.

Wow!?! That just blew my mind, I'm lost for words [emoji23]. That's 5 mins I'll never get back.
Ooh Daniel what toners do you use or is it just bleach ?

Your post is pretty much irrelevant and pointless.

I could achieve that result after bleaching once in most circumstances.

Have fun with your EXPERT knowledge.

Hi,
Welcome to salon geek.
I'm assuming you mean 56 times in TOTAL, as in over a long period of time?
Not sure I understand your post.
Are you just wanting to find other bleach lovers too?
I love bleach as a product aswell and as we are ALL professionals/experts on the subject, I'm sure you didnt mean to imply that you were more so, as I think that might rub people up the wrong way! :)

Good on ya! Do what you wanna do! Life's too short to concern yourself with what others think. You've got a load of youthful energy and you can channel that into anything you like :)

Eh? :confused: Was the point of the post to show us pics? Or to educate the world that bleaching 50 something times is acceptable?

On the basis of this post I will now throw away everything I've learned and repeatedly bleach my clients hair :D

Not at all, the point of the post did get lost, i lost the point making it it ended up just me telling stories about my hair, but no, i don't want you to bleach clients hair repeatedly, i'm telling you (wide audience, not just you) if you actually incorporate bleach into your routine it can and will work in your favour if used properly, think about it, if you do not destroy the integrity of the hair it's not going to melt off if you bleach it again, as long as each time you're especially careful it won't disintegrate, in moderation ofcourse, i don't recommend anyone do it in A CLIENTS hair 50+ times at all, because chances are their hair would be screwed and not even existing, but it can be used when you're already blonde to knock out dullness from overtoning and such (when it's past the point a clarifying or chelating shampoo will remove residue or such) because when you get hair as white as mine you cannot just tone it bimonthly, it just doesn't stay as white, and that's not any fault of my own, it's just how it works, it will not stay PAPER white unless i bleach it freshly for 5 minutes at the end bringing it through my ends and length each bleaching I do.

Please do not mock me, I know you're skeptical solely because of what you've been taught, but you've gotta break the rules to learn new things. Break the rules to bend the rules.

Your post is pretty much irrelevant and pointless.

I could achieve that result after bleaching once in most circumstances.

Have fun with your EXPERT knowledge.

No offence, but from a professional point of view you could not get hair PAPER WHITE in 1 bleach even if the hair was light blonde to begin with, my hair, with exception to the back has NO YELLOW at all, I have never in my life seen BLEACHED WHITE HAIR actually turn out white... it's always creamy (or platinum), yellow *if it's a poor job* lilac and very very patchy (from not filling the hair before toning, which you would need to do for an even result after bleaching hair as pale as mine actually is, luckily i have no issues with porosity so I can skip that part, but the majority would need to be filled for an all-over PURE WHITE with no change in tone throughout, I do not have any lilac tinged hair, my hair is PERFECTLY toned. I can guarantee you even if you got it this white it would not be healthy, and I mean without treatments, Olaplex put to the side, you could not achieve hair this white without it being very damaged, because it has to be done in stages to be perfect.

No offence, but from a professional point of view you could not get hair PAPER WHITE in 1 bleach even if the hair was light blonde to begin with, my hair, with exception to the back has NO YELLOW at all, I have never in my life seen BLEACHED WHITE HAIR actually turn out white... it's always creamy (or platinum), yellow *if it's a poor job* lilac and very very patchy (from not filling the hair before toning, which you would need to do for an even result after bleaching hair as pale as mine actually is, luckily i have no issues with porosity so I can skip that part, but the majority would need to be filled for an all-over PURE WHITE with no change in tone throughout, I do not have any lilac tinged hair, my hair is PERFECTLY toned. I can guarantee you even if you got it this white it would not be healthy, and I mean without treatments, Olaplex put to the side, you could not achieve hair this white without it being very damaged, because it has to be done in stages to be perfect.

I would never bleach straight to white as that would indicate the protein keratin in the hair has been dissolved by the bleach along with the melanin.

You sound very delusional and egotistical... I'm really not sure what the purpose of your post was?

Hi,
Welcome to salon geek.
I'm assuming you mean 56 times in TOTAL, as in over a long period of time?
Not sure I understand your post.
Are you just wanting to find other bleach lovers too?
I love bleach as a product aswell and as we are ALL professionals/experts on the subject, I'm sure you didnt mean to imply that you were more so, as I think that might rub people up the wrong way! :)

oh sorry, no no i don't mean or want to put across i'm any more professional than anyone else, just very skilled with bleach, and yes 56 times total, over the space of about 2 and a half years. I bleach my hair about every 2-4 weeks, but I should really be doing it every 10 days if I want to never have visible roots, and yep, I want to find bleach lovers! So many people are scared of bleach so many colourists just won't push the boundaries like observantly and ofcourse it can bring so much bad luck but it can also be one of the stylists most powerful and amazing tools!

I'm actually heading out now to get an Olaplex treatment done haha, I get one every 2-3 months, which is like every 4 bleaches

I would never bleach straight to white as that would indicate the protein keratin in the hair has been dissolved by the bleach along with the melanin.

You sound very delusional and egotistical... I'm really not sure what the purpose of your post was?

The purpose was to find people who enjoy using bleach as much as I, because obviously I am obsessed with it, I am very passionate about my hair so sorry if I sound egotistical, I really don't mean to come across as that, but i am just a very very prideful person.

oh sorry, no no i don't mean or want to put across i'm any more professional than anyone else, just very skilled with bleach, and yes 56 times total, over the space of about 2 and a half years. I bleach my hair about every 2-4 weeks, but I should really be doing it every 10 days if I want to never have visible roots, and yep, I want to find bleach lovers! So many people are scared of bleach so many colourists just won't push the boundaries like observantly and ofcourse it can bring so much bad luck but it can also be one of the stylists most powerful and amazing tools!

I'm actually heading out now to get an Olaplex treatment done haha, I get one every 2-3 months, which is like every 4 bleaches

Thats the way its coming across, that you think we're all stupid and scared of bleach.

For the record i'm not scared of bleach and I don't think anyone with an ounce of knowledge on this forum is.

Thats the way its coming across, that you think we're all stupid and scared of bleach.

For the record i'm not scared of bleach and I don't think anyone with an ounce of knowledge on this forum is.

I'm generalising, not talking about everyone, but a lot of colourists will not push the boundaries just because of what they're told, which doesn't expand knowledge, if we all do one thing and never try other things or experiment by breaking the rules we wont get anywhere, hairdressing will still be the same in 10 years time if colourists don't let go and try new things, ofcourse i'm not talking about everyone, just a large number, please don't think of me as rude or anything like that, I really am not trying to sound stuck up! I'm actually extremely bubbly!

Also, i didnt mean bleach sttaighty to white, my hair is not white underneath but it is paler than what is referred to as that 'pale inside of banana/iced butter yellow' colour, but i mean even getting it to that colour in 1 go wouldnt make the hair as white, you need atleast 2 bleaches regardless of colour to achieve all over PURE WHITE.

Also, i didnt mean bleach sttaighty to white, my hair is not white underneath but it is paler than what is referred to as that 'pale inside of banana/iced butter yellow' colour, but i mean even getting it to that colour in 1 go wouldnt make the hair as white, you need atleast 2 bleaches regardless of colour to achieve all over PURE WHITE.

Yeah ok.

I'm defiantly not scared of bleach because my experience and training has instructed me how to use the products properly. I'd love to do an elasticity test on your hair.

If you're 17, you should still be in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back