Bleaching question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgieee17

Reaction score
Hi again.
I’ve decided what I am going to do with my hair now but would like some advice on how to achieve it

I would like to go pastel pink.

I currently have bleached hair with around 2inch regrowth which is pretty dark. How would I go about bleaching my roots? Should I bleach bath my roots a couple of times or should I just go in with bleach.

Thanks xx

How light is your hair? I personally wouldn’t bleach my own hair as the bleach could overlap into your previously bleach ends and cause breakage x

Arctic fox semi permanent hair dye do a lovely range of colour maybe choose the pink you want and add conditioner into it to weaken the colour , your hair would have to be a pretty clean shade of blonde tho for you to achieve pastel pink x

Hope this helps x

I can attach a picture if that would be helpful x

If your gonna bleach it hun I wouldn’t recommend doing it by yourself x

How light is your hair? I personally wouldn’t bleach my own hair as the bleach could overlap into your previously bleach ends and cause breakage x

Arctic fox semi permanent hair dye do a lovely range of colour maybe choose the pink you want and add conditioner into it to weaken the colour , your hair would have to be a pretty clean shade of blonde tho for you to achieve pastel pink x

Hope this helps x

IMG_4288.JPG

Your bleached hair is pretty light I wouldn’t change doing it yourself and maybe causing damage to your hair x

It is very light [emoji30] I would put the pink on but I worry it would look daft with my roots the way they are x

I’d go to the hairdressers and get it done otherwise you risk your being damaged x

Please visit your local salon for a consultation and see what they suggest.

So I’ve decided against bleach. I do not want to do any damage to my hair. Could you lovely lot advise me on a dark to put on. Xx

P.s I am qualified in hair extensions and lashes so have access to decent products xx

It’s against forum rules to post technical advice to a diy/potential client.

Oh I was under the impression that this particular forum was specifically for someone unqualified in a certain area to get advice or guidance from a professional. Thanks for your earlier help though

General styling advice is fine but not anything related to chemical services. :)

Latest posts

Back