Blending in tan lines?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RD Beauty

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I’ve been spray tanning for over 10 years now but never been asked to blend in tan lines! A lady messaged me today asking if I could, would this be possible?

You could easily blend in tan lines with a Perfection Body Sculpting Brush from Ambermist, check out the website.

You could easily blend in tan lines with a Perfection Body Sculpting Brush from Ambermist, check out the website.

How does this work? And will it actually cover the tan lines, surely if she has a tan on top of her already lined skin the lines will just be a different shade but still be there?

It is certainly possible to reduce tan lines but I do not think it is possible to completely get rid of them

You would brush solution into the "white bits" and leave to develop then next day give her a full body tan. There would be virtually no visible lines, and on the full tan brush in over the lines if there are any.

I don’t think it will ever be perfect but I did it once for a bride with huge thick strap marks in a strapless dress. I did it as normal, as far as I could tell she looked good in the photos. If it was severely obvious then you could put a bit of barrier on any very tanned bits but instead of fussing about, just give them very low expectations. It might cover it a bit. Would rather make them certain it may all go to pot and then be a bit pleased you know ?

Hi everyone, I’ve been spray tanning for over 10 years now but never been asked to blend in tan lines! A lady messaged me today asking if I could, would this be possible?
F

Latest posts

Back