Blending in tan lines?

RD Beauty

Hi everyone, I’ve been spray tanning for over 10 years now but never been asked to blend in tan lines! A lady messaged me today asking if I could, would this be possible?

Ambermist

You could easily blend in tan lines with a Perfection Body Sculpting Brush from Ambermist, check out the website.

RD Beauty

You could easily blend in tan lines with a Perfection Body Sculpting Brush from Ambermist, check out the website.
How does this work? And will it actually cover the tan lines, surely if she has a tan on top of her already lined skin the lines will just be a different shade but still be there?

It is certainly possible to reduce tan lines but I do not think it is possible to completely get rid of them

Ambermist

You would brush solution into the "white bits" and leave to develop then next day give her a full body tan. There would be virtually no visible lines, and on the full tan brush in over the lines if there are any.

House Beauty

I don’t think it will ever be perfect but I did it once for a bride with huge thick strap marks in a strapless dress. I did it as normal, as far as I could tell she looked good in the photos. If it was severely obvious then you could put a bit of barrier on any very tanned bits but instead of fussing about, just give them very low expectations. It might cover it a bit. Would rather make them certain it may all go to pot and then be a bit pleased you know ?

Hi everyone, I’ve been spray tanning for over 10 years now but never been asked to blend in tan lines! A lady messaged me today asking if I could, would this be possible?
F