blending nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carolynshaw

Reaction score
Yipee after numerous bad sets of nails blended,and natural tips, i have finally finally, this morning done a near perfect blended set and wanted to share it with you all.!
I got really despondent over blends so stopped doing them and concentrated on applying white tips and silk application on those, and alternative acrylic (Backscratchers) and although they were ok i wasnt happy enough to charge. so went back to the blending got advice by going back to my trainer, which is ok whilst you are there but coming away and doing them is when ya need someone, then did couple of blends on my nail technican who has now left for France, and finally on a client this morning perfect cant believe it whoa! finally a breakthrough, cant wait for next client, still non paying at this stage but who cares i want to be a great technician.

I'm really pleased for you, well done. :hug:

I know how this feels, im practicing my blending all the time. I finished course, but felt it was too much info in one go, so im going back over each section and not moving on till i master it. Wanted to cry when i spent a few days non stop blending and it wouldnt disapear, nearly threw hand trainer through the window :irked:

But Yipeee, yesterday i done a perfect blend :)

So im in celebration with you, have a vrtual drink on me. xxx

Yipee after numerous bad sets of nails blended,and natural tips, i have finally finally, this morning done a near perfect blended set and wanted to share it with you all.!
I got really despondent over blends so stopped doing them and concentrated on applying white tips and silk application on those, and alternative acrylic (Backscratchers) and although they were ok i wasnt happy enough to charge. so went back to the blending got advice by going back to my trainer, which is ok whilst you are there but coming away and doing them is when ya need someone, then did couple of blends on my nail technican who has now left for France, and finally on a client this morning perfect cant believe it whoa! finally a breakthrough, cant wait for next client, still non paying at this stage but who cares i want to be a great technician.

I'm happy for you Carolyn but there is a book choc full of techniques for you to learn that will make your life allot easier .. from how to blend in tips fast and effectively to how to most efficiently apply product, use your brush etc etc. It's called 'nailclass' and you can get it here ... mundo

If you do a search here on nailclass you can read all the fantastic things peeps say aboout this book.

Latest posts

Back