blending problems.........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahlouise

Reaction score
hi peeps...I am having problems with blending the acrylic with the natural nail...as I have said before I'm new in the nail business...it's when I'm doing tip n dip, I know you don't resin whole nail, you leave gap at cuticle but you can see where the acrylic ends on the nail ...is this due to not enough white block buffing? I do loads of buffing to try and blend it in though... any help would be great cheers x x x x x x(hope this is not a stupid question:rolleyes:)

sorry hun i have never done a dip nail in my life. Good luck

i have used tip and dip ... zone 3 needs to be applied very thinly...then you wont have to spend ages blending....remember you don't need any strength in zone 3...nails don't break that far down. Apply it thin and it wont need much blending.

i have used tip and dip ... zone 3 needs to be applied very thinly...then you wont have to spend ages blending....remember you don't need any strength in zone 3...nails don't break that far down. Apply it thin and it wont need much blending.
but when i do tip n dip i get client to dip nail into bowl of acrylic...how can i ensure that i apply zone 3 thinly? than zones 1,2? x xagain...sorry if im bein thick....lol x x x

by only applying the resin in zones 2 and 1 for your following dips.

so 1 resin and dip for whole nail

2nd resin and dip for zones 2 and 1

by only applying the resin in zones 2 and 1 for your following dips.

so 1 resin and dip for whole nail

2nd resin and dip for zones 2 and 1
arhhhhhhhhh i c! thankyou x

Latest posts

Back