blending the tip! help pls!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lolasukey

Reaction score
hi all,im currently learning gel with essential nails,i need help as i have been practising the tiping and blending section for a while now and its seems to be getting worse than better,just a little frustrating lol!

i can apply the tip fine without air bubbles but when i blend the tip into natural nail there is always a cloudy patch and i cnt get rid of it! iv been told to file more away when blending but that just courses the tip to brake and fall off!
any suggestions? thank you x

hi all,im currently learning gel with essential nails,i need help as i have been practising the tiping and blending section for a while now and its seems to be getting worse than better,just a little frustrating lol!

i can apply the tip fine without air bubbles but when i blend the tip into natural nail there is always a cloudy patch and i cnt get rid of it! iv been told to file more away when blending but that just courses the tip to brake and fall off!
any suggestions? thank you x

If the tip is cloudy then there's air there whether you think so or not.

If the tip crumbles away then there is air there whether you think so or not.

Use a little more adhesive and then hold for longer before releasing the tip.

Are you doing this tip blending on the nail trainer?? If so then this is a common problem. Do as suggested above and the result should be better.

Letting go of the tip before the adhesive has fully dried causes the tip to spring back slowly and to drag a fine layer of air underneath causing the cloudy look and the weak bond.

thank you for your advice ,ill see how i get on now x

Hiya

How did you get on in the end? I am at the same stage that you were at and cant blend the tips without going too far or snapping it off altogether!

Ta
J:irked:

Latest posts

Back