Blinc mascara

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaisyMouse

Reaction score
I have recently found out that blinc mascara is tested on animals after being told when I first inquired about it it wasn't (not surprised as have been told this by companies before)

Does anyone know any other mascaras that work like blinc that I can look into instead?

Really? How disappointing :( what about Dreamweave?x

Really? How disappointing :( what about Dreamweave?x

Yes it's very annoying!! However I've been put of by the customer service anyway so didn't expect any more.

What is dreamwave I've never heard of it?

It works the same way as Blinc, haven't tried it yet though, there was a thread on it before, it looks good.

From having a quick search they say it is no tested on animals.

Last edited:
It works the same way as Blinc, haven't tried it yet though, there was a thread on it before, it looks good.

From having a quick search they say it is no tested on animals.

Yes thank you very much, I have been in touch and they have replied already this morning.:)

I use dreamweave and retail it, it's fab. I had a sample of Blinc sent to me, didn't realise it has been tested on animals so that is now a definite no no:evil::evil:

I use dreamweave and retail it, it's fab. I had a sample of Blinc sent to me, didn't realise it has been tested on animals so that is now a definite no no:evil::evil:

I'm so annoyed to find this out, I did by accident, particularly as I asked before I brought it into my salon! The customer service from blinc is really bad also.

Does the dreamwave work the same way as blinc do you know?

If it's any consolation I tested both Blinc & Dreamweave, buying in small amounts of both for some customers to trial.
I didn't like Blinc at all. Feedback from customers was in favour of Dreamweave mascara and so I decided to retail that. All good so far- good retail sales (& repeat sales).

If it's any consolation I tested both Blinc & Dreamweave, buying in small amounts of both for some customers to trial.
I didn't like Blinc at all. Feedback from customers was in favour of Dreamweave mascara and so I decided to retail that. All good so far- good retail sales (& repeat sales).

Great I'm looking forward to trying it, I don't know what I am going to do with all my blinc stock, I've just recently ordered a whole lot. I know a few of my customers are going to be really annoyed when they find out it has been tested on animals :irked::irked:

Great I'm looking forward to trying it, I don't know what I am going to do with all my blinc stock, I've just recently ordered a whole lot. I know a few of my customers are going to be really annoyed when they find out it has been tested on animals :irked::irked:
I would try and return it! Tell them that you don't want it as it's animal tested and ask will they refund it. They might tell you to do one, but might take it back, worth a try?

We're a wholesaler of blinc, and we work very closely with the uk importer. Please can you tell me who told you about animal testing, and how the service has been unsatisfactory?
I'm pretty confident that it has not been tested on animals either.
more about blinc mascara : Blinc Cosmetics

Animal Testing Report Card: Paula's Choice Skincare & Cosmetics

This tells me it is! It took me 5 phone calls to place an order, I placed an order of £400 I would expect a return phone call from at least one of my calls/emails. I don't think I should have to chase a company for business, one call/email is all it should take, not five!

Spoke to dreamwave today, wow they could not have been more helpful and they phoned me today having replied to my enquiry in the early hours of Sunday morning saying they would call today as they were at professional beauty, and they did. That's good customer service! Looking forward to trying it, it's a much better price also.

I will need proof from the supplier of blinc that it is not tested on animals otherwise I want it all refunded!

I have contacted blinc uk and will await to see if they bother to respond this time.

Last edited:
I would try and return it! Tell them that you don't want it as it's animal tested and ask will they refund it. They might tell you to do one, but might take it back, worth a try?

I have emailed them as it states on the uk website that they don't test on animals but on this American one it says they do. I guess if it is sold in China then they do so this might be the reason??

I know for a fact that blinc is NOT tested on animals.

This is from the Blinc UK website

This is on a vegetarian forum

GOOD vegan mascara?

There are lots of sources which confirm that blinc does not test on animals.

If you are getting poor service from blinc UK (we're a separate company, by the way), let me know the details and I'll phone the CEO on your behalf. We do A LOT of business with him...

I know for a fact that blinc is NOT tested on animals.

This is from the Blinc UK website

This is on a vegetarian forum

GOOD vegan mascara?

There are lots of sources which confirm that blinc does not test on animals.

If you are getting poor service from blinc UK (we're a separate company, by the way), let me know the details and I'll phone the CEO on your behalf. We do A LOT of business with him...

Please can you explain as to why it says it is on the other site? Is it distributed in china perhaps?

The whole China thing is very confusing, as far as I know only ingredients that haven't been tested in China have to be tested on animals.

The whole China thing is very confusing, as far as I know only ingredients that haven't been tested in China have to be tested on animals.

So I guess that means that every ingredient has to be tested on animals if it is being sold in China? As every ingredient tested in China will be tested on animals and every ingredient not tested in China will have to be tested to be able to be sold?

Confused:irked:

I really don't know :( but I think so. It is so confusing. I do know that China will be stopping it though finally! Not sure when though...I think animal testing should have been abolished everywhere years ago.

Swissdermyl sells product into China and again, I can state categorically that it has not been tested on animals.

Latest posts

Back