'Bling' Nail Appliqués - Sally's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ickle_Sue

Reaction score
Just bought these from Sally's - about to trial them...any tips before starting? Was going to do them over Gelish colour - doubt I'll get them under Gelish or can I? X

Here you go....

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336309196.565739.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336309196.565739.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 2,372
Do a search, I opened a thread on this the other week. Had a few comments on it. I haven't tried it yet and won't be able to until after beauty uk cause I want to get some demo nails dine if possible with some gel polishes xx

These look interesting. I like the idea of wraps with gems. Can someone pm me with the price of these at Sallys and is the biggest one big enough for most big toe nails?

They had proper toes ones but I'd say they're big enough to cover toes!

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a pack of those too, going to try them on me in a few wks as we're not allowed to wear anything on our nails in college

Hiya, I am friendly with some of the staff in my local Sally's and one of the ladies ha these on her nails when I was there last. I have to say the looked amazing!!! She literally stuck them on and filed them into shape with a glass nail file, just like minx. She also overlayed them with gelish top it off and it held them brilliantly!

Hth

Latest posts

Back