Bling nail appliques from Sally's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StephR

Reaction score
Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has used these before. I picked up 3 packs in Sally today to give a go.

I want to use them with shellac but how would I.go about it? Finish shellac off completely then add the applique and then top coat again. Or would I be better off adding it to second cured layer then top coating.

Any advice would be appreciated Xx
Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using SalonGeek

very interested too as i have just picked these up x

Hiya, if you look in my album I'm wearing the leopard ones. Well, one of them anyway!

I literally just stuck them straight on top of my (applied the night before) shellac and have been wearing them since Thursday - really impressed cos my (naughty I know, but do as I say and all that......) hands haven't been out of water

I'm heading there later to get a few more packs. I figure if I wear my shellac for a week, I can then add these over the to to give a slightly different look without having to change anything major :)

Hiya, if you look in my album I'm wearing the leopard ones. Well, one of them anyway!

I literally just stuck them straight on top of my (applied the night before) shellac and have been wearing them since Thursday - really impressed cos my (naughty I know, but do as I say and all that......) hands haven't been out of water

I'm heading there later to get a few more packs. I figure if I wear my shellac for a week, I can then add these over the to to give a slightly different look without having to change anything major :)

That's good to know, was thinking about adding it to a few of my shellaced nails tonight.

Was just wondering about top coat though. Last thing I'd want is to apply to a client and not top coat and have them return to me and complain it came off after a few days. You know what clients are like, they'd want it done again for free!

My only thing with top coat is would you have to apply the appliqué then use base coat then top?Guess I will just have to have a play on myself (what a shame lol) xx

Latest posts

Back