Blingin Pic!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs Geek said:
Cheers Carole - have seen them - love the silver Jo Jo - great job - looks you are getting back in the swing nicely!!! :biggrin:

Hi Sam! Yep I'm loving experimenting with different powders and stuff and in the process my technique and application has improved no end! :D Geeg has given me some good advice on mixing glitter with the mosaic powders so I'm going to be putting an order in tomorrow and unleash my creative side! (watch out world! :biggrin: ) J xx

They're lovely Jo - I love them both! :biggrin:

You must have had some sort of training just to take the pictures! So professional! And those nails, WOW! I look forward to the day when I can create something even remotely as good as those. BEAUTIFUL!!!

Wow Jojo, they are really awesome.

I did a set of colour tips using the Grape Soda from EZ Flow powders on Debs and although the smiles weren't perfect and they needed a little work i loved doing them. Its only the ninth full set of L&P i've done so i was very happy with them.

Your piccie has inspired me to keep at it as i would love to do a set on myself at some point but i'm not good at doing the really nice smiles like you are, i will keep practising though.

talented talons said:
Wow Jojo, they are really awesome.

I did a set of colour tips using the Grape Soda from EZ Flow powders on Debs and although the smiles weren't perfect and they needed a little work i loved doing them. Its only the ninth full set of L&P i've done so i was very happy with them.

Your piccie has inspired me to keep at it as i would love to do a set on myself at some point but i'm not good at doing the really nice smiles like you are, i will keep practising though.

Hiya! The smile lines are a bit of a cheat with me! I use clear tips (on the red ones they were Ezflow Precision) and I just push the product upto the edge of the tip's smile, voila! the sculpts obviously were not like that and even I am gobsmacked they came out like they did! :eek: especially on my right hand too!! AND I was busy chatting to Carole whilst doing them! I was blessed that day I can tell ya! :lol:

Latest posts

Back