Blingin Pic!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo Jo

Reaction score
Ok these are some more of my fave glitter tips! They are Boogie Nights Silver Screen sculpted, I've only sculpted about 3 sets in my life so I'm just glad they don't look like the Alps!! J xx

958ss-med.jpg

Now you're just showing off chic ;) - these are gorgeous hun - watch out Leighton :) !

Hollyballoo said:
Now you're just showing off chic ;) - these are gorgeous hun - watch out Leighton :) !

You know I've noticed he has started copying me!! :D he'd better watch out!! :) :)

Jo Jo said:
Ok these are some more of my fave glitter tips! They are Boogie Nights Silver Screen sculpted, I've only sculpted about 3 sets in my life so I'm just glad they don't look like the Alps!! J xx

958silver4-med.jpg
Great stuff Jo! Glad to see you making good use of your new digital camera!!

I just love that bling, well done you

They are amazin'.......

I have to say they are fab - Boogie Nights is the only reason I would ever go back to l&p, it is just beautiful. In fact having seen your piccie I want some!) Just can't get the same with gel .... unless anyone else can tell me differently!?

Please someone correct me if I'm wrong (which I am often known to be:D ), but I think the Q&As about Brisa mentions setting glitter or gems into gel once you've cured the first layer. Geeg's answer itself only refers to gems although the question mentions glitter... can you do this with glitter too to obtain a glitter tip effect?
And if so, can you only do this with Brisa, or does the same apply to other brands?
I'd love to achieve glitter tips with gel!
Lol x

Hi

Better than Leighton's!

i just love silver screen!
they look wicked -the sculpts are fab hun :):)

i think everyone needs a bit of sparkle in their life!

Jess
xox

Hi Jo Jo
your nails are great,I havn't done any glitter nails yet are they easy to do ?

Ruby :)

Ruby said:
Hi Jo Jo
your nails are great,I havn't done any glitter nails yet are they easy to do ?

Ruby :)

Hi Ruby!

I think it very much depends on which glitter powders you use, I'm not into mixing so I use the Boogie Nights collection from Ezflow, they have every colour you could ever wish for! I haven't used the Metro powders from Creative but I hear they are fab too so no doubt will get round to using them at some point! As far as application goes I actually find it easier than white powders! the only thing really to watch for is that you cap the glitter with a layer of clear L&P so when you file you don't take the glitter with it! Therefore of course the glitter has to be quite thin and already shaped or it can look at bit odd from certain angles! J xx

Really Glitzy Jo Jo .... luv em!

Fantastic Nails Jo Jo, And the pic looks sooooo professional :biggrin:

Excellent Nails Jo, I really love em, they are blingin

I've added another 'bling' pic to my gallery, they are Roll out the Red Carpet Boogie Nights (again...). J xx

Ooo, they're great!

Kx

I can't see them:cry:

Cheers Carole - have seen them - love the silver Jo Jo - great job - looks you are getting back in the swing nicely!!! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back