Quantcast

Blinging Converse

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

LouLou Harvey

Reaction score
Hi

Right I need your help little bling fairies! I want to bling the toes of my converse but need to know roughly what size crystals I need and roughly how many?

I know this isn't strictly nail specific however as crystals are used for nail art I thought some of you may know.

Xx

Trinity

Brush Slayer Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
I used 4mm and NSI Polybond on mine, lasted for ages until I was kneeling down on carpet for a couple of hours and they started to come off.

LouLou Harvey

Reaction score
Thanks Trinity - that is really helpful. Can you remember roughly how many crystals you needed???

Trinity

Brush Slayer Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hmmm - I think I bought a 200 pack and just had enough but don't blame me if it's not enough!!! Lol . I bought cheap ones too as sworovski were way too expensive. I got AB ones so they sparkled all different colours

LouLou Harvey

Reaction score
Hmmm - I think I bought a 200 pack and just had enough but don't blame me if it's not enough!!! Lol . I bought cheap ones too as sworovski were way too expensive. I got AB ones so they sparkled all different colours
You little star!! Thank you so much for your help xx

pinknsparkly

Reaction score
I got swaroski crystals in ab crystal with the e6000 glue it even lasts if I put them in Washing machine for a short cycle, the crystals are more expensive so depends what you want to spend this kind it cost me about £25

LouLou Harvey

Reaction score
I got swaroski crystals in ab crystal with the e6000 glue it even lasts if I put them in Washing machine for a short cycle, the crystals are more expensive so depends what you want to spend this kind it cost me about £25
Thanks Pinknsparkly. I have ordered the AB crystals so will get going with it when they arrive. Thanks for the glue recommendation too!

[emoji171]

Latest posts