Blisters from extensions pliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennywren2302

Reaction score
Hey geeks :) I need some help please.
I've been doing extensions for a while now and I'm having bad problems with my hands and it's really starting to effect the amount of work I can do now. My hands are covered in plisters I wear gloves at the moment but it doesn't seem to be helping anymore. Can I please know what everyone is doing / using to prevent this from happening please.
Thanks in advance :) xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1490117620.015761.jpg

omg i get this too from removing bonds!! i thought it was just me! there's no hack i found to prevent this :( i'll be interested to see the replies on here! x

To be honest I don't really do bonds I tend to fit all the ring methods but I do about three sets a day ish but I don't know what else to try. I see a post of here from last year about someone uses some sort of tape but I don't know what tape it is and my padded gloves clearly don't work enough lol [emoji4]

I get this too, but I find it's what pliers or removal tools your using. I've tried the cheaper ones and any grooves over time cause me blisters so it needs to have a soft handle, if it hasn't I wrap plasters around the handles to make sure it's soft against my hands.
Hope that helps x

Try using medical tape? On the handles?

Hey geeks :) I need some help please.
I've been doing extensions for a while now and I'm having bad problems with my hands and it's really starting to effect the amount of work I can do now. My hands are covered in plisters I wear gloves at the moment but it doesn't seem to be helping anymore. Can I please know what everyone is doing / using to prevent this from happening please.
Thanks in advance :) xx

View attachment 204107

Hey Hun! Try fingerless cycling gloves as they are cushioned and so easy to work with, you can grab them on ebay for cheap x

That's what I use

Fingerless gloves and a big plaster on !

Latest posts

Back