Blog for mobile hairdressers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divalou

Reaction score
fab, i really enjoyed it :)

great work hun, I've just subscribed xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

hiya! my son is in roller derby! hes with the inhuman league in sheffield,may see you sometime if you ever bout with our girls team;)

hiya! my son is in roller derby! hes with the inhuman league in sheffield,may see you sometime if you ever bout with our girls team;)

Ah cool. I watched my first Merby bout last year and it's pretty hectic! Doesn't look like there's enough room on the track for all them boys :)

Thank you to everyone for reading and subscribing to my blog, I really appreciate it! xxxxx

*big smiley face*

fun blog!

I have one (but not hairdressing based) on what its like the study beauty therapy - BeautyTherapyStudent, I commented on one of your posts so should be easy to find :D

Your blog is fab hun! as is your website :D well done girlie xx

I don't have a blog about anything really. I didn't even know this site existed! Never written in a forum before. Nice to meet you all! Carolyn. ;)

Sorry it's taken me ages to reply!
Thanks for all that read my blog.
You can check out my latest post here: http://wp.me/p37tk3-8w

Have you guys come across any other cool hair or business blogs? Or any cool blogs really?

Latest posts

Back