Bloke sat on my bed while I was in the shower

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanessa513

Reaction score
I know that this nothing to do with nails, but there was a Polish bloke decorating the flat upstairs on Monday and Tuesday last week and when I was in the shower this morning, I heard a noise, came out with just a towel wrapped around me, to find him sitting on my bed!! I had the shock of my life!! I had to yell at him several times before he would leave.

Now, have I exagerated here? - I phoned the 0845 police number and they put me through to the 999 number and no joking there was a marked police car woth 3 officers outside in minuites..

Would anyone have done the same thing or was I over the top, bare in mind that I was starkers!

I know that this nothing to do with nails, but there was a Polish bloke decorating the flat upstairs on Monday and Tuesday last week and when I was in the shower this morning, I heard a noise, came out with just a towel wrapped around me, to find him sitting on my bed!! I had the shock of my life!! I had to yell at him several times before he would leave.

Now, have I exagerated here? - I phoned the 0845 police number and they put me through to the 999 number and no joking there was a marked police car woth 3 officers outside in minuites..

Would anyone have done the same thing or was I over the top, bare in mind that I was starkers!

how did he get into your flat?

I would have done the same as you,not only was he trespassing,but you dont know what his intention was .

Hi Hun,
What a shock, I would have done the same thing...............I think you were lucky................I can't bear to think what may have happened to you.
Take more care hun.
Lotsa luv x x :Love:

Jesus hun, that's scary! No, there was no over reaction there, they did right to have the police there as quick as they did. Are you ok anyway? I imagine you are a bit shaken.

Sos what's happened since? Have you found out how he got there and more to the point why he did it?

OMG sweetie no you did not over react and so pleased the po,ice came as quick as they did - are you ok? OMG hun major hugs.

OMG!! you did the right thing about calling the police, I would now change the locks on your door or add another lock to ensure no other pervy intruder can get in, this must of frightend you bless you big hugs x

Sue x x

no over reaction hun i would have done the same
did they catch him and has he said why he was sat on your bed??

He was not trespassing he was decorating the poster's house :!:

Hope you're not too shaken chick xxxx

110%, you did the right thing. Thankfully you were alright. Well done for being so brave.

Hope the police have dealt with him, get back in touch with them and find out what they have done.

x

He was not trespassing he was decorating the poster's house :!:

Unfortunately thats not right, he was decorating the flat upstairs.....not the thread poster's flat.

& No girl, you were'nt going over the top, I bet you were terrified.

Credit to the police though, they dont always act so quickly.
:hug:

i don't think you can call something like this an over reaction.

my god, so pleased your ok and so pleased they sent officers to you and not a crime number that they seem to dish out for everything.

any new news??

big hugs from me xx

Not an over-reaction hun, what a creep. Poor you, what has happened since?

Trish xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No over reaction at all, hope you are ok please let us know what happened with the police. big hugs.

FFS you're not even safe in your own home any more and I bet this is what gets you the most. I'd have a word with the neighbour as well so they know what sort of a weirdo they're letting in the building. Wow, hope you're ok, take care.
Claire x

Oh dear, what is this world coming to...? I think I would have passed out fist then panicked. You did soooo well, anything could have happened but you were fantastic by the sounds of it, these days people take all sorts of things which enhances their peformance and makes them have confidence to do what they wouldn't usually do. :hug::hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back