SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hjabg123

Reaction score
Hello all :)

My client is a natural blonde who previously had a koleston 9/0 + 30vol all over application on his roots and lightened ends. He isn't happy with the result and is hoping to achieve as close to the reference image below as possible, a light natural dimensional sandy blonde. My question is should I go in with some lightener and tone down or attempt high lift to bump up the colour?

Any help and advice on what toner/dye to use would be super appreciated!! The left is a picture of his hair currently.

IMG_0092 2.jpg
79196cc63c708c39625bfca039e52223.jpg

Hello all :)

My client is a natural blonde who previously had a koleston 9/0 + 30vol all over application on his roots and lightened ends. He isn't happy with the result and is hoping to achieve as close to the reference image below as possible, a light natural dimensional sandy blonde. My question is should I go in with some lightener and tone down or attempt high lift to bump up the colour?

Any help and advice on what toner/dye to use would be super appreciated!! The left is a picture of his hair currently.

View attachment 211383 View attachment 211384
I think I'd opt for highlights use bleach and whatever developer you see fit probably 4% would be ample, slice some sections of 10/0+12% and then apply 8/96 as a abse inbetween . Tone it all with colour touch 2parts 10/6 + 1 part 8/38 + 1.9%

Thanks! do you mean to highlight with bleach and colour at the same time? or do highlights first then apply the 10/0 and 8/96 separately?

Thanks! do you mean to highlight with bleach and colour at the same time? or do highlights first then apply the 10/0 and 8/96 separately?
Yeah so do some sections of bleach some sections of 10/0. Flood the rest of the hair with 8/96 as a base colour leave to develop and then apply your toner of 10/6 +8/38 :)

Thank you eternally! :)

Latest posts

Back