Blonde balayage to chocolate brown

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Me2807

Reaction score
Hi,
I’m level 2 qualified but really struggle with colour, I trained with Wella but have found there browns to be very warm. Could anyone recommend a chocolate brown formula base 5 to cover very outgrown bleach balayage. ( Doesn’t have to be wella
I would normally pre pig the blonde but I’m aware in some cases this may not be needed.
im also looking into a course that concentrates oncolour so if anyone has any recommendations I would be really grateful.
Thank you

ronray

Reaction score
Hi,
I’m level 2 qualified but really struggle with colour, I trained with Wella but have found there browns to be very warm. Could anyone recommend a chocolate brown formula base 5 to cover very outgrown bleach balayage. ( Doesn’t have to be wella
I would normally pre pig the blonde but I’m aware in some cases this may not be needed.
im also looking into a course that concentrates oncolour so if anyone has any recommendations I would be really grateful.
Thank you
Wellas koleston perfect and colour touch both have a brunette undertone, so will inevitably be warmer than other brands that typically have a blue or green undertone.

Wella Illumina is naturally cooler, as it has a violet undertone.

A chocolate brown is generally something that I'd consider warm.
My go to would be CT 5/37.
Or if you wanted a cooler result then 5/97 would be nice.

Me2807

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your reply, would you recommend pre pig and fill the blonde first? The colour touch 5/97 will be my go to as my hair naturally throws a lot of warmth.

ronray

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your reply, would you recommend pre pig and fill the blonde first? The colour touch 5/97 will be my go to as my hair naturally throws a lot of warmth.
How light is the ends?

Me2807

Reaction score
Around level 9 they were bleached a few months ago

ronray

Reaction score
Around level 9 they were bleached a few months ago
Yeah I would pre pig. Otherwise you'll find within a few washes it'll wash up to a much lighter flatter colour.

Latest posts