Blonde balayage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gel3101

Reaction score
My daughters friend has asked me for this [
IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181218/da01dee60dcc86014b8c841f9eb66cb4.jpg[/IMG]

At the moment she is s level 7 natural with bleach ombré. The ends are a little yellow so I think they will need lifting slightly. I Will be using bleach and 20vol to do the balyage. I use L’Oréal and just wondering what the best toner would be to use. Thanks.
fd9c24e57fbc8c80532ee9b1f902f71f.jpg

Im not a professional yet still learning, but doesnt the toner depend on the colour after its been lifted

My daughters friend has asked me for this [
IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181218/da01dee60dcc86014b8c841f9eb66cb4.jpg[/IMG]

At the moment she is s level 7 natural with bleach ombré. The ends are a little yellow so I think they will need lifting slightly. I Will be using bleach and 20vol to do the balyage. I use L’Oréal and just wondering what the best toner would be to use. Thanks.
fd9c24e57fbc8c80532ee9b1f902f71f.jpg
To achieve this white blonde on the ends you will need to lift the hair to a 10 and then tone with a violet level 10 toner.

Lift it up as light as you can using 20 vol then tone with 10.21 the .2 will cancel out any yellow, and the .1 will just give it a touch if ashyness but not to much,

Do tell her it won't be exactly the same as the pic

By the looks of that it's a mix of bayaliage and babylights

It's just breaking up that ombre your gonna have to the it lightly higher then what it is at the moment but if you use 20vol it should break up that yellow pigment better then going in with 30 or 40

I would use platinium... cream based bleached don't bleed as much as powder based bleaches xx

Lift it up as light as you can using 20 vol then tone with 10.21 the .2 will cancel out any yellow, and the .1 will just give it a touch if ashyness but not to much,

Do tell her it won't be exactly the same as the pic

By the looks of that it's a mix of bayaliage and babylights

It's just breaking up that ombre your gonna have to the it lightly higher then what it is at the moment but if you use 20vol it should break up that yellow pigment better then going in with 30 or 40

I would use platinium... cream based bleached don't bleed as much as powder based bleaches xx

Thanks guys for your replies.

Yes agreed with Gel3101 and also toner depend on the colour after its been lifted

Latest posts

Back