blonde goin red? ur help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boo_boo1269

Reaction score
hi!
Im thinking of going bright red, but right now i am blonde with a pale skin tone but i dont know if it would suit me.
i need some help i like my blonde hair but i would like a change and my friends have said they think i would suit red.
if anyone out there could give me some advice i would very much apprecate it!

Thanks xxx

hi!
Im thinking of going bright red, but right now i am blonde with a pale skin tone but i dont know if it would suit me.
i need some help i like my blonde hair but i would like a change and my friends have said they think i would suit red.
if anyone out there could give me some advice i would very much apprecate it!

Thanks xxx
I'm not a hairdresser so this is just an aesthetic opinion but if you not too sure about it perhaps you could have bright red on the end of your hair tips, or part or all of your fringe?

Obviously depends on the style and length as to whether either of those would look nice.

Could you post a picture or give us a description?

Jacqui xx

thats me the way i am now lol

Attachments

• IMG00623-20110615-2035.jpg
    IMG00623-20110615-2035.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 57
Hmm, it would be pretty drastic to turn all that hair bright red!

And anything you do on hair that length you will be living with for a long while.

Is your hair naturally blonde?

Jacqui xx

its dark blonde naturally i never died my hair til this year and i went this blonde xx

Latest posts

Back