Blonde Lush Us hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HairByCharlotte

Reaction score
Anyone else find that the blonde 16" hair in lush us is so wispy?! I was shocked and dissapointed to be honest! And why do some of the packs appear to be bluntly cut and others wispy? I hate them when they are TOO Blunt. Has anyone else found this?

Ive found this too! Bit of a piss take really as you need to cut the blunt ones therfore making them shorter, just did a full head on my mom and half were blunt & half were 'normal' tut tut! X

Ive found this too! Bit of a piss take really as you need to cut the blunt ones therfore making them shorter, just did a full head on my mom and half were blunt & half were 'normal' tut tut! X

I've only found it on the lighter colour ones though have you? I was using 16 inch just for further up the head to layer through but don't think I'll bother I'll stock to 18 and cut them they look so fake when they are blunt I know they get cut anyway but some people like the length of when they are first put in but can't leave them like that x

I fitted 3 packs of #5, 3 packs of #6, 2 packs of #10 & 2 packs of #22 and one pack of each colour was cut bluntly!! Turned out beautifully in the end tho :) xx

Are these on the Weft? Do you mind me asking how much they are through lush us as they seem to be taking forever to activate my trade account xx

When I registered as a trade customer I did it myself on line, you just tick the terms and conditions????? - give them a ring their customer service is fab sure they'll sort it for you x

Are these on the Weft? Do you mind me asking how much they are through lush us as they seem to be taking forever to activate my trade account xx

Nah they are not on the weft they are the nail tips. X

Latest posts

Back