Blonde mini tips, anyone else have this problem?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorgeouslocks21

Reaction score
I've started doing tiny tips, I find the brown colour tiny tips fine, but the blonde mini locks I find it a very Un natural colour blonde and most of them time there quite visible? I can't go half as high with the blonde tubes. like I can with brown tubes. I try and buy the best blonde colour for the client e.g. Light blonde, dark blonde but a lot of my clients have white blonde hair and the tubes are very yellow in comparison ! I get my tubes from eurphia one.
Does anyone else have this problem and know where to get less yellow tubes?

IMG_0296.JPG

I would match the rings to the clients natural root colour, on your bottom pic I would have used a light brown ring

I agree, id nmatch your rings to the root of your clients hair colour. Its always difficult with blonde hair i find to make everything look absolutely perfect and natural. I must admit, i do find the brunette/black shades much easier to work with.

Yeah I was always taught to match the root colour even if the 'i ' tip is blonde they are less noticeable x

Okay thanks everyone :) I will buy a mix of different shades and match the roots for my next clients and see if that helps :) x

Latest posts

Back