Blonde moment!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tilly Ann

Sweetie Geekie
Reaction score
Hi all!
I thought this might make you smile a little at my expense but it was funny!!

I am a really fussy eater and I worry about eating stuff all the time so with all this Bird Flu stuff going on I have decided to not eat chicken anymore!
So, on Saturday morning I was on my way to the Salon and I thought to myself, I'll get a sandwich now as I won't have time to get out later on, so off I went to Sainsburys!
I was standing looking at all the sandwiches and I thought to myself, hhhhmmmm don't fancy tuna and I don't eat any other meats and I can't have chicken cos I don't want Bird Flu,! What did I end up getting??!??!?!
A flaming Egg sandwich?!?!??!!? How dumb am I??! An egg comes from a chicken!!!!

I didn't realise til I was eating it! PMSL!! I am sooooooo dumb!!

Anyway, just thought it might make some of you laugh! It's a totally 'Kirsten' thing to do!!

kirsten you plonker !!!!!

cheese n pickle next time matey !

amb x

Lol, you nutter Kirsten!:hug:
Makes me laugh when people say they dont eat pork, but they eat bacon!

Sounds like something I would do!! Ha Ha

Sounds like someone I know!!

Love

ADiva1 said:
Lol, you nutter Kirsten!:hug:
Makes me laugh when people say they dont eat pork, but they eat bacon!

LOL!!

id have done exactly the same lol!! i have to admit my mum bought a chicken for dinner yesterday and i wouldn't eat it til id seen the label (it was british) xx

That's something I'd do too. I recently took my hair dark in an attempt to gain some credibility and loose the blonde title but I'm just as bad as ever.

Oh well, at least we made people laugh.........

Pixie

LOL!! People keep asking me what my natural hair colour is!!

pmsl - if you hadn't put the bit about the egg coming from a chicken I would have thought it was perfectly ok!!!!:o

pmsl!! :lol:

I've had a few blonde moments myself lately, Paul just looks at me like I'm crazy! :o

I'm not dizzy - just thick!

All the lads at work laugh at me!

lol - xxxxxxxxxxx

lol, this is the kind of thing my daughter (who is blond) would have done, she asked me a few weeks ago "what part of a pig does beef come from":irked: , shes 12

kittenclaws said:
lol, this is the kind of thing my daughter (who is blond) would have done, she asked me a few weeks ago "what part of a pig does beef come from":irked: , shes 12

ROFL!!!!! My neice is nearly 14 and that is definately a question she would ask!!!

PMSL, this is something i would have done too!! You have to laugh though.x

pmsl!!! The sad thing is I didn't even realise bout the eggs when I was reading it til you spelled it out for me!!!

PMSL

Kirsten waht are you like hun but to be honest i probably woudl ahve doen he same
x

Putting my hand up, me to, my exuse is all those years I was blond, the peroxide soaked into my brain:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back