Blonde or Brunette?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i like both looks but do prefer bruntette xx

You are a really pretty girl and suit both options very well but i do agree that if you go darker your eyes will stand out lots and you are lucky to have lovely blue eyes
I also think you will look more grown up (older) and sophisticated with it darker

aww thanks a bunch hunii :green::hug: Such a nice lady you are!

Yes i do agree i look older with dark hair my sisters agree too. Ive said to myself that i will only have dark hair if im tanned...well what can i say lol i have tan on tap now days...I should be david ****ingsons wife hehe xxx

deffo dark!! xx

me back to brunette with my spray tan

your tan looks lovely , and as was said , the hair colour brings out your eyes :green: very good missus xxx

your tan looks lovely , and as was said , the hair colour brings out your eyes :green: very good missus xxx

Thanks huni :hug:xx

wow u look fab!!! i love the colour ! mine is similar at the mo! u look really lovely!

im naturally a redhead too and always dies my hair blonde, i tok the plunge last year and went brunette, i love it, and then recently had a brunette/red which io think looks nice. i dont have a tan though, wish i did. i miss being blonde but think brunette suits me better!

What a lovely colour - mine used to be like that:):):)

so is that you dressed as an angel on your aviator?!

I agree brunette is best (i've just gone brown after 5 years of bleach!)

Your eyes look gorgeous! They look violet in the pic. (Maybe you wear coloured contacts?) The brown and the tan really bring out the colour.
Marion x

Last edited:
That's much nicer.
Lovely colour.
Tan lookin good hunni!

Just a thought, you ought to use a slightly darker eyebrow pencil now & give them a bit more definition IMO x

wow you look really pretty honey!! Definitely suits you being dark, looks more sophiscated..

Last edited by a moderator:
nice wallpaper - wheres it from xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back