Blonde or Brunette?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RebekahsBeauty

Reaction score
Hi ladies :green:

Im in a right confusion today with my hair :irked:..At the moment i have dark underneath with blonde streaks in but im not sure if i should go back to brunette? what do you think ? If you want me to post pics just ask (as ive got pics of me now and pics when i was brunette) xxx thanks

Go on then.............let's see. My first thought is that the blonde underneath with the dark on top is really old fashioned now. xxx

Definitely brunette in my opinion:)

Deffo dark. I just showed my Amy (23yrs) and Riley the Schitzu and we all say DARK !!! xxx

Dark !

The blonde doesn't show your eyes off and makes you look about 13 IMHO.

i think the dark looks hot and just suits you better hun :hug:

Defo dark hun, it will really bring your eyes out.

dark it is...will be dying my hair today then lol...something 2 cheer me up xx

Brunette deffo.

Trish :hug:

I have my hair dye woo brunette it is xx

...And you are going to look fantastic! Brunette, for sure!

Can't wait for pics. I agree it will really bring out your eyes!

Ill post a new pic on here tommorow morning as ive had my spray tan today so will show u all the hair & how lovely the tan goes on xxx

Yes dark suits you hun x

although i actually like the blonde i think the dark looks better,
and hey you are a little stunner aint ya :hug:
i have just gone back dark after having a lot of blonde in but i miss the bleach :lol:

although i actually like the blonde i think the dark looks better,
and hey you are a little stunner aint ya :hug:
i have just gone back dark after having a lot of blonde in but i miss the bleach :lol:

Awww thanks babe ... i can tell ya and the hair geeks may give me a slap but from 2007 up till now ive been brunette,blonde,brunette,blonde a bit more blonde, brunette , blonde and back to brunette haha naught naughty me!!xxx

I personally quite like the blonde. You have lovely eyes! With dark hair they will stand out perfectly, it will make them really 'pop'!

I personally quite like the blonde. You have lovely eyes! With dark hair they will stand out perfectly, it will make them really 'pop'!

Aww thanks sweetie...You would never guess im not naturaly blonde or brunette :green: xxx

Awww thanks babe ... i can tell ya and the hair geeks may give me a slap but from 2007 up till now ive been brunette,blonde,brunette,blonde a bit more blonde, brunette , blonde and back to brunette haha naught naughty me!!xxx

you are kidding aint ya ! hairdressers are the worst culprits for having their hair 50 zillion colours :lol: i used to alaways be changing mine (before i had kids , lol )

you are kidding aint ya ! hairdressers are the worst culprits for having their hair 50 zillion colours :lol: i used to alaways be changing mine (before i had kids , lol )

Very very good point :lol: Im naturaly a red head but hated it been dying my hair since the age of 9!!:eek: i wont have no hair by the time im older lol, i get bored with one colour xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back