Blonde to brown

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poppey’shair

Reaction score
Hi all just after some help with going from white blonde to brunette. I recently bleached my roots but most of it only lifted to a ginger as I had a root drag over my blonde for a while which I wanted to get rid of. I put a toner on it I used 12/11 and 12/89 which just made my hair go a grey and slightly khaki colour. I’m bored of it now so just wondering what to put on it to achieve a level 6/7 without it being patchy etc. Excuse the state of my hair in the photo!
Much appreciated!

Attachments

• 4F8EFD2A-BED9-40EE-AC52-41A896622999.jpeg
    4F8EFD2A-BED9-40EE-AC52-41A896622999.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 71
Hi all just after some help with going from white blonde to brunette. I recently bleached my roots but most of it only lifted to a ginger as I had a root drag over my blonde for a while which I wanted to get rid of. I put a toner on it I used 12/11 and 12/89 which just made my hair go a grey and slightly khaki colour. I’m bored of it now so just wondering what to put on it to achieve a level 6/7 without it being patchy etc. Excuse the state of my hair in the photo!
Much appreciated!
You will need to prepig the mid lengths and ends. You will need to pre pig with orange. I would use a quasi/semi permanent something like 6/7 for a natural warm tone.
Use 6/0 if you want a flatter neutral look.
Use the lowest developer so in wella that's 1.9%
I would shampoo your hair with a deep cleansing shampoo to remove some of that toner you have first.

You will need to prepig the mid lengths and ends. You will need to pre pig with orange. I would use a quasi/semi permanent something like 6/7 for a natural warm tone.
Use 6/0 if you want a flatter neutral look.
Use the lowest developer so in wella that's 1.9%
I would shampoo your hair with a deep cleansing shampoo to remove some of that toner you have first.
Thank you!

Latest posts

Back