Blonde to dark

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snaz

Reaction score
My client I'd bleach blonde, toned with 10/8. She has build up of silver shampoo. Lovely colour.

And am I correct in saying that If she is going to a darker base, 5. I will have to remove the grey/silver tone before I prepig?

Last edited:
I don't know if this answer is correct, merely me thinking out loud. If it's just a build-up of shampoo then a clarifying shampoo should be able to remove it?

I'd be inclined to think that you could pre-pig without worrying about the silver tones but I've nowhere near the experience of this that other geeks do.

Clarifying shampoo will not remove, has there is a lot of build up. That does not worry me. I just wanted to make sure that I was doing it right, and in my head it say remove the silver/grey tone first has I could end up with a muddy colour if I try and pre pig. With the grey left in.

Bleach powder, warm water, dry hair apply 77/44 then you rinse, donst shampoo, dry hair and spply chosen base 5 shade :)

Bleach powder, warm water, dry hair apply 77/44 then you rinse, donst shampoo, dry hair and spply chosen base 5 shade :)

Thanks blue! That's what I would have used bleach and warm water to remove tone.
Good to have another ones advise!!

Latest posts

Back