Blonde to pink now red?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondielocks

Reaction score
Need some help! Lady came in for a colour consultation, she usually bleaches her hair at home white blonde, her hair is very very short, for the jubilee weekend she decided to put a red crazy colour on it, thinking it would wash out after to blonde again!!

Anyway it didn't, obviously, so she put another bleach over the top which of course sent it baby pink, her hair is ruined very dry and brittle thank god it's short, she asked me to send her back blonde which I refused but she said she would be happy to go permanent red...

Soo could I just put a red colour I.e Iona 6.66 over the top and then maybe a crazy colour or is there a better way? Her hair is so porous and I explained about fading which she is happy about, (said would crazy colour at home) or would she be better just dying it brown?!

Sorry about the essay!! Thanks guys!

Need some help! Lady came in for a colour consultation, she usually bleaches her hair at home white blonde, her hair is very very short, for the jubilee weekend she decided to put a red crazy colour on it, thinking it would wash out after to blonde again!!

Anyway it didn't, obviously, so she put another bleach over the top which of course sent it baby pink, her hair is ruined very dry and brittle thank god it's short, she asked me to send her back blonde which I refused but she said she would be happy to go permanent red...

Soo could I just put a red colour I.e Iona 6.66 over the top and then maybe a crazy colour or is there a better way? Her hair is so porous and I explained about fading which she is happy about, (said would crazy colour at home) or would she be better just dying it brown?!

Sorry about the essay!! Thanks guys!

I'd say tell her to leave it, lots of conditioning treatments and give it a week and it should be gone.

A permanent is only going to damage her hair further and give you an even harder job when she wants to go blonde again.

A purple shampoo would also help strip the pink to get back to an ash blonde.

Y can't she just carry on using the crazy colour? No need for the 6.66 really :) x

Well I told her to go off for a week and do lots of conditioners so maybe it may even be gone! She was quite interested in going red though & said she might crazy colour it at home, she's a teacher so couldn't go work with pink hair.

I thought doing a permanent red would give her a better base for her crazy colours so that they don't fade as quickly as having a blondes/pink base.

Thankyou for ur advice!

I think she will b fine if she just goes over her pink with a crazy colour fire I used fire for ages and always faded 2 pink
U only need a orange base with crazy colours so if her hair is blonde will b fine
There's no need 2 use the 666 it wouldn't really make no dif except damage
wen using reds perms fade quicker anyway than semis
I wouldn't bother telling her 2 keep conditioning it as the crazy colour will not damage any more at all
I'd just get it put on save her walking round with pink hair any longer than she needs 2 hehe :) x
she needs 2 hege x

Opps! Don't no we're that last bit come from lol x

How about luo 6.60 and continue with crazy colour or even better revlon colour balls after. Had a somewhat similar situation last year and worked out great

How about luo 6.60 and continue with crazy colour or even better revlon colour balls after. Had a somewhat similar situation last year and worked out great

I love the revlon colour balls so that's a great idea! Got her in tomorrow so I'll let u no how it goes!

I love the revlon colour balls so that's a great idea! Got her in tomorrow so I'll let u no how it goes!

Where do you get these colour balls? Love the sound of them x

Latest posts

Back