Blonde vs Brunette?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OakleyAcademy

ACCREDITED HAIR EXTENSION TRAINING
Reaction score
Katie did it, Lucy did it, Cheryls done it, Tulisas done it and even Rihanna has done it before!
They have been blonde and they have been brunette, so the war is on again, did it really ever end?
Do gentlemen really prefer blondes? Is that because they really are more fun ? or are the brunettes the dark horses of the B vs. B competition?

Pick a Team ladies its going to get rough!

IN THE BLONDE CORNER!

So there maybe more natural brunettes than blondes in the world, but would we know?
Look around is she a natural blonde?
So many women spend so much on achieving the perfect blonde tones from strawberry to platinum it's definitely a popular colour.

Blonde hair often represents youth, elegance and untarnished Beauty.
Think back to our fairy tail laden childhoods beautiful blondes included Cinderella, Sleeping beauty, Rapunzel and Goldilocks even beloved Barbie the most popular childhood blonde, all are portrayed demure and innocent.
Blondes however don’t always have it easy, being a blonde can also saddle you with a stereotype that’s been famous throughout history!

THE DUMB BLONDE….

Think of some of our most famous blondes, Natural or not: Marilyn Monroe, Bridget Bardot, Dolly Parton and Pamela Anderson to name a few, are these dumb blondes?
We highly doubt it using being a vivacious blonde as a successful trade mark definitely is not a
stupid idea.

‘’Arthur Miller wouldn’t have married me if I had been nothing but a dumb blonde’’
Marilyn Monroe

‘’I’m not offended by dumb blonde jokes because I know that I’m not dumb. I also know I’m not
blonde’’
Dolly Parton

THE BLONDE BOMBSHELL….

Does man just want to date the blonde but marry the brunette?
Blondes sometimes get called the party animal or the good time girl surely this is just another stereotype!
We all know a brunette who you wouldn’t let loose around our men right?

IN THE BRUNETTE CORNER!

Ok so the brunettes have the good stereotype they are the smart ones!
But if they are so smart why do so many want to be blonde?
Many of our most famous blondes would be brunette if it wasn’t for the invention of hair colour!

‘’I just think that people take me a little more seriously as a brunette. I don't know if that's just
because of a societal preconceived notion that all blondes are stupid, but it's a different kind of attitude’’
Kate Bosworth

Surely our IQ is not determined by our natural hair colour and definitely not by our (shall we say) enhanced hair colour!

Brunettes are often perceived as elegant and expensive think Audrey Hepburn, Liz Taylor, Kate Middleton and of course the ever sophisticated Victoria Beckham.

Brunette hair shines brilliantly and most of the population are brunette naturally.
Brunettes are often seen as sensible, practical and clever, This is surely a good thing?
no need for explanations I’m a brunette!
But could this be perceived as being a little dull?
We think not! you don’t have to be blonde to be a hit!

THE TEMPTRESS….

Dark, Mysterious, Dangerous and tempting?
Think Sophia Loren, Megan Fox and of course Angelina Jolie
(We haven’t forgot what famous blonde Brad came from).

These Ladies and many other beautiful brunettes are definitely not the Sensible type so does the hair colour really affect our personality or traits?

Are all blondes dumb?
Are all brunettes boring?

Well I’m impartial, I’m a red head that must make me fiery and troublesome…
What about you?
Pick a team TEAM BLONDE or TEAM BRUNETTE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looool - team brunnete :) x

Brunettes - sophisticated,classy,brunettes look good with a tan and light eyes :)

Team ginger here lol

Team brunette!! I am naturally dark brunette, never coloured it and too scared to aswell lol x

Team blonde !

I'm naturally about a base 5 coppery brown colour but as I have super pale skin I don't suit being brunette anymore .. Although many say I do.. Judging from pictures at nights out when the tan and make up is on ! Not everyday- just woke up looking likes zombie ! Xx

Team blonde !

I'm naturally about a base 5 coppery brown colour but as I have super pale skin I don't suit being brunette anymore .. Although many say I do.. Judging from pictures at nights out when the tan and make up is on ! Not everyday- just woke up looking likes zombie ! Xx

Lol x

Latest posts

Back