Blondes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haircraze

Reaction score
Hi im new to this forum... ill give the long n short of it... i have a client who i used to use 12/89 Koleston - wasnt happy with the colour(after so many times as i felt it started to look brassy ( alot have been complaining about this problem too.. (no its not colour build up) :) anyway we changed and i start using 9/1 base with hi lites, she now wants to go back to all over tint an im abit weary about the 12/89 so thnking of bringing it down to 10/38, any advice?

What’s your starting base?

Hi im new to this forum... ill give the long n short of it... i have a client who i used to use 12/89 Koleston - wasnt happy with the colour(after so many times as i felt it started to look brassy ( alot have been complaining about this problem too.. (no its not colour build up) :) anyway we changed and i start using 9/1 base with hi lites, she now wants to go back to all over tint an im abit weary about the 12/89 so thnking of bringing it down to 10/38, any advice?
10/38 will still be fairly golden. 10/86 is amazing.

Latest posts

Back