Blondie Rae - first timer!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holly8

Reaction score
Right so i have a clients hair to do next saturday and have brought the blondie rae to use as she wants to strip all her dye colour out and go for bright purple all over and a electric blue flash ( im using crazy colours) as you can see from the photo attached shes previously dyed her hair a dark reddish brown box dye, but she has natural dark roots of about a 5/4 base...would the blondie rae application remove all of this colour and leave me with the golden blonde result ive seen all over?....

Attachments

• 407911_10151232530805394_541095393_22678173_72982116_n.jpg
    407911_10151232530805394_541095393_22678173_72982116_n.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 141
ive not used it yet but imagen it would only lift to her natural base??
I have seen most have ended up goldy/orange but presumed they were all light naturally as i didnt think it had anything in it to lift?

Right so i have a clients hair to do next saturday and have brought the blondie rae to use as she wants to strip all her dye colour out and go for bright purple all over and a electric blue flash ( im using crazy colours) as you can see from the photo attached shes previously dyed her hair a dark reddish brown box dye, but she has natural dark roots of about a 5/4 base...would the blondie rae application remove all of this colour and leave me with the golden blonde result ive seen all over?....

It should lift to about a 6, as it will only remove the moleculs in the hair, not lighten it as such, but as peroxide is used in all permanent colours and it lifts the hair, it will not be a natural colour underneath, at least a shade lighter that natural id say

I just invested in blondie rae and tried on my friend who had a base 4 home dye it prob only stripped out to a 5 if that when she colour using a level lighter it went even darker than before :( not impressed, now going to have to do a full head of highlights

But ive read and seen reports on it taking all colour from the hair and leaving it the golden blonde colour? even with a natural dark base?! :S

Ive had good results when ive used it but it will not lighten her natural colour it depends on how much colour is no it how much it will lighten

But ive read and seen reports on it taking all colour from the hair and leaving it the golden blonde colour? even with a natural dark base?! :S

Yes most definitely, but only if there is existing bleach/lightner, underneath the dark!xx

mine has gone a blonde/orange colour but this has only happened on people who have previously bleached their hair

So it will remove the artificial colour molecules and leave all the hair its natural colour?
The best thing to do would to bleach the whole head after then apply crazy colours right?! x

To my knowledge it lifts the hair to the natural underlying pigment so the darker their natural colour the deeper the warmth will be unless they have bleach underneath where all the natural colour would have been oxidised just remember with crazy colours that its like mixing paint putting a blue over a very yellow blonde will come out greeny and so on x

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

She has never had her hair bleached before she has just dyed it black/ dark reds before
Would blondie rae lift that off to her natural colour?,
x

She has never had her hair bleached before she has just dyed it black/ dark reds before
Would blondie rae lift that off to her natural colour?,
x

Pretty much, but it would be slightly lighter and a lot warmer than her natural colour, and depending on the build up of colour on her hair, will decide how many applications you will need

Thanks for the advice!
Any suggestions on how to achieve a electric blue all over colour from this?! xD lolx

Latest posts

Back