Blondme bleach with Olaplex?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairbunny788

Reaction score
Hello there!
Which bleach would you guys recommend for a full head bleach mixed with olaplex to lift a healthy virgin 3 base to a level 9? Blondme by Schwarzkopf? Wella Blondor maybe? will the Wella lift so much levels as the blondme will? Her hair was furhter strenghtened with 3 stand alone olaplex treatment this month too.

I have done a strand test with Blondme and 20vol with a generous amount of olaplex, which came out to a beautiful, golden level 7 and literally undamaged, processed for 43~ minutes. So thought to do a full head like that and just leave it on for 10 minutes longer, 55 minutes overall. Keeping the hair integrity is my prior concern, I don't mind going even slower.
Iv'e read many many great feedbacks about the blondme bleach, but some people around this forum said blondme is harsh on the hair, so I'm a bit hesitant using it for a full head process.
thank you in advance!

I’m also thinking of using olaplex with blondme. I’m just using blondme alone at the moment and I feel like it’s great in some ways on the scalp as it seems to stay moist, not needing to reapply however it develops really quick and also seems to get warmer and swell compared to wella blondor for example.

I’m also thinking of using olaplex with blondme. I’m just using blondme alone at the moment and I feel like it’s great in some ways on the scalp as it seems to stay moist, not needing to reapply however it develops really quick and also seems to get warmer and swell compared to wella blondor for example.

Do you notice any more damage with this than with other bleach? Tried it with olaplex without damage at all. Will leaving it a couple 10-15 minutes longer cause some damage though?
And maybe for on scalp bleaching you could try the Joico Vero Pak creme bleach

No, in terms of damage I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary just that it really heats up but maybe this is more down to the temp in the salon. I think as long as you're keeping an eye out and regularly testing the elasticity of the hair it should be fine.
Thanks, I've never used Joico

Latest posts

Back