Blondme developer help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xx-melo-xX

Reaction score
Desperate need for blondme developer tomorrow but both of my suppliers don't have any! Apparently new range of it coming in next week so theyve got rid of it all!
Will I get the same results with a different developer? Or am I gonna have to buy a completely different bleach

It will probably work, but you won't have as clean a lift so be warned

Thankyou I have toners to use afterwards but will it lift the same amount of levels (I'm going to use 6%) or would you recommend using 9%

No idea really, I can't predict the results since the developer was made specifically for blondme.
I'd just stick to 20 vol to be safe

I am in LOVE with Blondeme - it lifts so clean :) I must admit though, I usually just use igora developer - 10 vol so I can keep an eye out as the lift is very quick. I find I always get a clean blonde even on from a base 5

You can use different developers with bleach lift with 6% it might just need abit longer... Don't rush and use 9%... Lower the developer the cleaner it will lift but it will take longer

Thanks guys I used 6% did take a bit longer and if I'm honest wasn't as clean as I'm used to with the blondme developer but toner sorted that out ;-)

I used it tonight with regular developer and my blonde is pretty clean. I'm going to get the developer though and compare. I used 1.5% and got mega lift. I'm so in love with Blondeme!

I am in LOVE with Blondeme - it lifts so clean :) I must admit though, I usually just use igora developer - 10 vol so I can keep an eye out as the lift is very quick. I find I always get a clean blonde even on from a base 5
So you had brown hair and just used blondeme 9lift with igora 10 volume developer and your light blonde? Which toner to use for long lasting sandy beige results? First time I'll be doing it on my own and I'm at a level 5 on the long bleached hair before and darkest brown Virgin long roots. I'm so scared of salons last I went to used such a harsh bleach. I have box dyed it black but it didn't stick and faded into medium light brown. Any tips?

Latest posts

Back