Blondor bleach extra cool vs Blondor bleach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amonavis33

Reaction score
I’ll be doing highlights on a male client in his 20s and he wants them light blonde and ashy. He is a level 6 and I will he doing subtle highlights for a beachy summer look. His hair has been previously colored but he is a natural 6 and his current color is about a 6.

I want to prelighten to a yellow or a pale yellow. Should I use 20 volume or 30 volume with the blondor powder? (Won’t be touching his scalp).

Does the extra cool blondor make a big difference to cut down on the warmth? I imagine toning is necessary regardless so is there any point?

If he’s a level 6 then you won’t need anything stronger than 6%/20vol. Just leave it on long enough.

I use BlondMe not Blondor so cannot advise which one to choose but if he’s a level 6, any reasonable brand of bleach will be fine.

Thanks. Do you think that 25-30 minutes with the 20 vol and bleach should be enough time to go from a level 6 to a level 9 for the highlights?

Latest posts

Back